Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening all - and yes Bren I hear you loud and clear :)

The dress rehearsal went pretty well - and when the kids' voices raised higher and higher, I got a bit weepy LOL.

All being well a bit of it will be on the BBC and ITV News tomorrow. I'm on duty from 8ish tomorrow morning, so an early night for me tonight.

More house news (I did warn you all it would be relentless posting on the subject, didn't I? :D) - some apartments up the road are launching on Saturday, so I'm going to look at the showflat in the morning and continue with what I had planned for the rest of the day. This is they - Welcome to Central Park - Apartments Central to Your Needs

Hello LadyF, ladies,

Yes, it is a friendly forum. I just wish I had more time to enjoy it. House hunting and a smear, you don't do things by half do you? Lol. I wish you well on both fronts.

Hi susie - sleep well and hope all goes well tomorrow! Flats look fab so a great way to spend sat morning:)
Xxx

Oh my Susie!!! I'm AWOL for 3 days and you've had the most busy and yukky time !!! Sending you huge hugs!! Xxx

Love the flats!! Really sleek and funky!!

Hope the cold vanishes soon! Echinacea and Manuka honey!!

Hope you're resting in bed ... Xxx

some once said......leave your dignity at the door,and collect it on the way out.
xx

Well said Lainey! Xx

Lol:)

Morning all - early start for me today :)

Working from home for an hour, then it's off to Greenwich to be frisked by Security and get in position for HM. Let's hope the rain stays away!

Speak later :)

Oooooo good luck HM Soooooz!! Xxx

Enjoy the day! Xxx

Have a great day Susie:)
Xx

Oh all the excitement! :)

Back