Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

NIL by mouth for me tonight! Trying to unpick whatever rubbish I had from last night lol. Xx

SO pleased about the permanent possibility Susie! Xxxx

Thx hun - I'm grinning like a hyena :D

And go, Lisa - man that's stamina, if I was hungover I'd be collapsing into bed. How was the rest of your day?

Polish vodka o'clock - getting ready for pub/gig o'clock, down the hill (coming back up is the problem) hope everybody has a good night whatever you are doing.

LOL at Orby doing a "Liz" xxx

YAYAYAYAYAYAY on the job situation xxx

Have a great weekend Susie xxx

Hooray to you and orby! Loads of good news!! :)

LOL Susie, not much signal down in the depths at the bottom of the hill so can't promise.......................not climbing on the roof of the pub lol, it might just fall down!!! xx

Evening Sooz... Love the Cheshire cat look! Long may it continue! Xxx

Just had the water pistol out again - practice is everything, my aim is getting much better - today, London, tomorrow, Alton Towers :D

I was thinking more the Olympics Soooz! Lol

LOL if we had the Games our way there'd be comps for -

- smoking
- drinking vodka
- having conversations about how pants men are (explain to me again how they rule the world?) :D

Great on the job front Susie, really pleased for you.

Get worried if Orby starts asking for sunglasses.

Never had Polish vodka Bren. I find Stoli to be most lethal for me. Looking forward to Polish vodka posting from you later :)

Yay Suze..... yay to Orby being famous, yay to the job & yay to the fact that house hunting is postponed, hopefully I can hook up with you when you come down south!

Bren I have visions if Eristoff gold in Geordie land.....!!

Been up all night :eek:, haven't done that for years - but was pondering a work thing for the Olympic torch relay event and think I've come up with a blinder.

Will pitch to work people and tell you if they go for it :D Think Handels Water Music and dancers on trampolines...

Afternoon! Wow that was an hilarious night...but in the cold light of day I still think my mad idea might work :)

How is everyone today? And who's got the sunshine that was forecast?

Hi Susie, we got the sunshine forecast, however the clouds have their own ideas. Kind of overcast, w/sun and a shower now and then -not great but typical.

Your night sounds like a blast can't wait to hear the idea. x

Last edited:
Afternoon Susie, I couldn't do all night, went to bed just after 3 I think.................your idea sounds intriguing lol
We have sunshine, took Finn out for a play this morning, think he enjoyed it anyway :)
Hope you have a good nap xxxxx

Morning susie...oh no that's just me confused about what time zone you are awake in:eek:
Hooray to famous(well wannabe) orbie
Excited about news on job
Double go girl to crazy ideas
Vino always a good thing...:D
Xxxxx

Evening Sooooz... Can't wait for the unveiling! Xx

It all depends on whether some dancers would be prepared to do some moves on a trampoline - sounds mad, but the lawns at the front of the building are hilly and terraced, so people on the road and the press won't be able to see much - unless we take to the air! :D

Morning all

Lovely day here - finally! Would have stayed in bed a bit longer but got my magic foot doctor coming at 10, then will do a bit of a clean up, get some laundry on, send out a press release - and then get the suitcase out to start thinking about packing :D

Back