Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon gorgeous girls :)

Been MANICALLY busy today so far, but managed to get a load of stuff done, so am feeling slightly less harrassed :D

UD today and bought a breakfast bagel - but it is sitting here untouched oops....

Lamb tonight, might have cauli mash :)

Afternoon Susie! Manic day here! And off to dinner later xx

Love the name changes Susie. Keep them coming.

You are doing great on JUDDD 10lbs gone!! You go chick!!! I'm going to try the courgette soup tomorrow. Gotta love those little green aliens. I like mine cooked within an inch of their lives with some soy. Mmmmmm!

My nan was of Scottish decent and she had fire in her soul and on her tongue. Your mum must be a great (fierce) lady ;)
Unfortunately I skipped the qualifying generation so ancestry was not an option. I had to do it the hard way (visas upon visas upon more visas). But the end is nigh!

Good luck with DD tomorrow but something tells me you got it covered. ;)

Thanks love - my mum was a fab Scots woman, but who embraced NZ completely. She died 9 years ago after just 2 months of being diagnosed with C - and I miss her every day. Feisty - yes. Loving - oh yes - but with a mean death stare that could stop me in my tracks :D

Gotta love this forum - courgette and soy sauce....really???? :D Will try it this week and no doubt my taste buds will be singing! Time will tell whether they'll be singing "OMG Tigs has poisoned me!!!" LOL :D

Being a former sushi addict I can't let go of the soy habit.

I'm sorry for your loss Susie. You were lucky to have such an amazing mother. I wish I could say the same but that's another story for another late night.

I'll try your soup and you try my stir fry. Let's hope we make it out ok. ;)

Afternoon all

Another busy one, been in meetings from early on - plus got the opera tonight.

It was supposed to be a DD - but guess who forgot her soups?! So will make today an IM and do a DD tomorrow.

Sxxx

Morning Susie, hope you had a fab evening at the opera - what a life you lead:D

And well done on your JUDDD - hope it keeps working for you:)

Perhaps see you tuesday
Xxxx

Afternoon all

Didn't have to sit through the opera last night, because I'm taking guests tonight, but went to Blackheath to hand out press tickets, so got home about half eight - to find Orbit was not very well! Poor thing, she had no energy in her back legs and just wanted to sleep. I was really worried about her, but she did eat some Dreamies and she hasn't had the runs or been sick, so hopefully it's just a little virus.

She did seem a bit perkier this morning, but definitely not her usual self. I'm still a bit of a nervous nelly about her, so am going to pop home at 4 and see how she is, then head to the opera from there.

Anyhoo, DD today and going well - am halfway through a wrap, will have soup at home and that should get me through the evening.

Enjoy your day, all xx

do let us know about orby...i'd be worried sick.
Berts bean lethargic and off his food for a couple of days,kept putting himself to bed really early
(well early for a bearded dragon) gave him a bath,and lets just say it was constipation.

Poor orby, hope she picks up soon. I'm a major worrier about my two - sometimes I watch them sleeping to check that they're still breathing.

Thanks all - raced home but she does seem a bit brighter, had some food and managed to jump onto the window sill and get outside - but she's still not herself. Wish I knew what it was...

About to have carrot soup with some miracle rice - will report back.

if she doesn't get back to real normal i'd take her to the vet and explain her symptoms,incase
she's eaten something dodgy outside i.e. poisoned mouse ?

Back