Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Defo preferable to a gain. You'll get your focus back I'm sure xx

Afternoon Susie xx

Hope you're enjoying the weekend x

Afternoon all, and thanks for your lovely comments.

It has been pouring down here! So seemed a good opportunity to have a nap :D

Decisions made - no more wine, if I want alcohol, it's gin and slimline, am quite sure that's what caused sts. Also going to track my UDs, and get back to eating healthily on them, instead of the junk that's been creeping in!

Sx

i bought courgettes today,wish me luck for tomorrow lol
raining here on and off too.

ladyfelsham said:
Decisions made - no more wine, if I want alcohol, it's gin and slimline, am quite sure that's what caused sts. Also going to track my UDs, and get back to eating healthily on them, instead of the junk that's been creeping in!

Sx

Can't really talk as I'm unable to drink at all but I really think that's the best decision you could make. So easy to drink calories xx

Afternoon all, and thanks for your lovely comments.

Sx

Snap Susie :)

I now have soda water rather than slim line cos of the citric acid - or whatever ... Doesn't make a difference but I feel holier on it! Lol

Well done Susie. You are on the right track. I had way to much pims yesterday, my SIL persuaded me it was the proper way to watch Wimbledon... Pretty sure that's going to throw my induction out the window. I'm having something similar to a DD to kick my body back in to action.

Have a fabulous week. I hope Orby is back to her royal self x

Morning lovelies

DD here, and sipping on a cuppa right now, with Orbs on sentry duty. She is almost back to normal - whatever happened to her caused her to lose strength in her back legs and she's still not able to jump as high as before - but is definitely improving every day, so I am mightily relieved :)

Bought some almond milk because it's lower in cals than soya - but think I'll go back to soya, it tastes a little sweeter, strangely.

Courgette soup already made up for later. Also going to try leek and potato. Just need to curb the late night snack attacks...

As part of my extra vigilance, I'm going to weigh every morning and see what, if any, movement there - and oddly, even though I had a UD yesterday, complete with pizza, I've lost a pound. Weird.

Enjoy your day, all xxx

HOOT to the pound lost!! May it stay away forever x

Morning Susie... you're rocking girl! I too weigh every day just to help keep me on the straight and narrow - doesn't really do that, it really just feeds my OCD!

Hope you get good results this week - I need to scale back on the volume - that's my new goal once I'm completely over this virus/infection or whatever it's called.

Have a lovely day xx

Hurray for the pound! Delayed reaction after your DD maybe?

So glad to hear Orby is picking up... You know to me it sounds like she might have taken a very slight knock? Did she have any complaints if you picked her up or any tender areas near her legs at all? Either way she sounds like she's recovering well.

Re: late night snacks - perhaps try a yogurt right before bed or, if you're waking up, a couple of almonds by the bed?

Hope it's a lovely day xx

Afternoon Susie, well done on the lb, I weigh daily too to keep me focussed lol. Glad Orby is still improving - must have been such a worry xxx

Here you are, babes - am about to tuck into some myself :D

Courgette soup

1. Take 4 courgettes of whatever size - wash if you feel the need. Do not peel. Chop in whatever shapes you fancy.

2. Throw in stock pot/big saucepan and add a cup or so of water. Less water, thicker soup. I am a genius.

3. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until mushy

4. Add herb infusion stock pot and stir in

5. Turn off heat, and either use a thunderstick (hand held blender) or pour into a blender and blitz to the consistency you require. I prefer lumpy myself, just like my men :D

6. Serve - as required.

According to MFP - 119 calories. It makes about 4 bowls of two big dollops each.

Back