Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

All good here hun :D

It's a really nice pub right next to work with a big beer garden, but it's Greenwich so its £££ - but a lot of London's like that now. One of the friends out with me last night told me she went to get cod and chips from the Blackheath fish bar two weeks ago and the guy charged her £9.80!!! Or tried to - she told him where to put his cod and came down to Lewisham and got them there for a fiver instead.

Afternoon Susie, think our weekends are going to be polar opposites by the sound of it ;) enjoy yours cos I sure as hell will do the best to do mine xxx

Morning all!

What a night - asleep at 10pm, wide awake at 2am, which called for tea and a book, then asleep again - and awake again at 5. Repeat as before. Then the doorbell goes with some vigour at 7.30am - parcel delivery! So back to bed, and finally awake...now!

Poor Orbs (who was on/in the bed with me all night) didn't know if she was coming or going :)

Bless her, when I did just wake up now, I realised she'd curled her paw into my hand, like we were holding hands, awwwww, so cute :)

Shame about the weather :( Still, it is Bank Holiday...

Sounds like a lovely weekend Susie! X

My cat loves to hold my hand too, or my foot if that's more available.

image-1066920346.jpg

Oh that's so cute, ML! :)

Orbs isn't much of a cuddler so I do love these little contacts with her, especially when she curls up in bed with me for a nap - makes up for late night mouse hunting escapades!

Hello Susie... Hope you're having a lovely weekend! Orbs is so cute! Xx

Awful weather here, thunder, lightening and heavy rain, so I've been downloading lots of freebie ebooks off Amazon and having a lovely time :)

I normally get through a book every day or two, but heaven knows when I'll read all of these. A lot are self published, that's the joy of technology and the internet for you, so the editing and proofing quality (and some of the plots) isn't always perfect. Might try it myself - if I ever finish my novel, that is :eek:

Morning Susie! Hope you have a good day getting through all those titles! Xx

Morning all

Had one of my fav starts to the day - up about 7, cup of tea, opened the doors to get some fresh air in, had some brekkie, then back to bed with a book and my cuddly cat, and dozed until the phone woke me!

Just some housework to do this morning, then it's back to figuring out how to load my own movies onto the tablet :) Also reading - for those of who like the tv programme Monk, a great author called Lee Goldberg has taken the characters and written some fab - and very funny - mysteries set in San Francisco.

So, am not exactly run off my feet - it's a hard life, isn't it? :D

Hi Susie,
Sounds like a lovely weekend and paw shakes to Orby:)
I'm really enjoying reading a load on hols - nothing heavy but really nice way to unwind:D
Xxxx

Back