Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Doesn't sound like you loved the place anyway, Susie. The right one will be out there xx

Oh my goodness I meant to go through all your diaries but fell asleep for an hour!

Talk about tired - but that's totm for you!

Hope you're all well.

Morning! That flat looks very warm and cosy I like it!!

But OMG!! How expensive is rent in London! Wow!!! I thought I had it bad lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL cosy is one word for it Stef, you couldn't swing a cat - as Orbit runs away looking worried :D

Rents are crazy here, that's for sure (I pay a lot less than that, fortunately). Heard from the owner overnight, so hopefully will go and see it tomorrow.

But today I'm working from home yaye, because it's wild and woolly out there! Might have courgette soup for lunch :)

I'm lucky to have worked for myself from home for 4 years now, wouldn't change it for the world :). Does have its downsides long term though, like getting lonely, and not having proper time off/relaxation.

oh, and one huge downside is being only a few steps away from the fridge all day long, and no one else around to give you disapproving looks when you sit there stuffing your face. 'peer pressure' was always a good motivator to stop me eating so much when i used to work in an office.

Thanks Brennie - a friend is coming with me tomorrow and she has promised to be the head part of the equation, to stop me being the heart and getting carried away! :D

I do love working from home occasionally, am still slobbing round in PJs (great for a painful totm!) and was able to scream like a banshee at the nasty Bully Boy Cat which came in this morning and had orbit cowering under the bed - bloody thing! Orbs may have to learn to be a mostly indoors cat....

Know what you mean re the food - but at least I can have a big pancetta and cheese omelette at home :D

Just shed a little tear for my mum - it would have been her birthday today, and I can't believe it has been six years since she went.

You guys would have loved her - she was so full of fun and light :)

Lots of hugs lovey Susie, like ML says you sound so much alike. At the risk of sounding like a crazy cat lady, I do believe they can visit through our animals. xx

Back