Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Good point ML - I can't stand crowds like that any more, get very close to losing my rag.

Anyway, I've already got the few Christmas presents I'm buying this year. Just need to wrap them and send, and job done!

i am with you all there hate crowds and last minute xmas shopping, or firework displays anywhere that there is a lot of people, they just pee me off so much i end up wanting to kill someone! i always think of the sales and how if i was more patient i would get some incredible bargains but i just can't face them!

You can get all the bargains online nowadays anyway. Crowds trigger my panic attacks so when it gets to this time of year I try and do my shopping early morning or late evening.

Same here Lisa - although I don't have an excuse like you, hun, I'm just enjoying being all snug and warm (and dry!) inside :)

I talk my head off during the week and it's just so lovely to shut the door and have a weekend of quiet time. Hope that doesn't sound too anti social :)

The Xmas markets today was so chocka it was annoying we missed half of it!
So glad I did my Xmas shoppin early this year :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eurgh up since 4.30am with blocked sinuses- and when I did sleep, had horrible dreams about wrestling with a bat to keep it from attacking my eyes! (the dream interpreter says bats are about fears, and if you handle one in your dream, "Your fears directly affect you right now." Great.

Am going cold turkey on the nasal spray next weekend and replace it with a saline spray, hopefully that will help. But oh gosh I'm tired....

I nearly choked at #12 and #15, I was laughing so much.

Lisa - had my nana nap, hope you got one - depressing though, I woke and it was dark - but only half four :( Very disorienting...

Afternoon Susie, good plan on testing out the commute, and bugger on the freezer packing up on you but quick work getting it all cooked!! I am tired too but mostly my own fault for burning candle at both ends as usual xxx

Morning all

Got back after 11pm last night so a quick catch up now, as I'm allowed to have a late start.

The concert was fab - the students performed beautifully - including a pianist who is tipped to become the next big thing - and Edward Fox was wonderful. Also met his missus, the actress Joanna David, who was lovely - very supportive of the students. Some people think that because they're students, the performances won't be high quality, but our guys blew that out of the water :D

Just waiting for Mr Tesco, who is bringing a few non l/c things. I've been so run down lately, and feeling really tired, but my weight has slipped back again - so am going to do a low carbish GL woe for a bit, include pulses and nuts and EMV (eat more veg)! So the menu today will be

B - l/c sossies and eggs
L - chilli bean soup with low GL pumpernickel
D - chicken curry with spinach and cauli rice.

Hope you are all keeping dry where you are xx

Back