Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Not yet Sammy, I guess the landlord can take his time over it - but thought I might email him and offer £160-165K - got nothing to lose, and he knows then he will save on agents fees and get my rent right up to completion...

Well, I have just had a life changing experience - and a little bit of a crush!!! We had a recital this morning from the man people call the "greatest pianist in the world", Andrei Gavrilov, who is just incredible to watch and listen to. I was so engrossed I forgot to breathe a couple of times! And he is such a nice man, full of Russian gentlemanliness - he kissed my hand (twice)! Everyone agreed, it was a real privilege to hear him.

God I love my job sometimes:)

Foodwise, have just inhaled pie - left the cauli mash, it tasted funny cold, very like someone had put loads of horseradish in it :( I am gonna be one hungry girl once I get home after a movie evening with friends tonight!

Just back from the end of the master class - following a big hug from Andrei and a lovely autograph, which says "I wish you all possible luck" and then I think it's opening bars of Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet awww :D

Aww, wow Susie, sounds amazing.

Be sure to grab yourself some snacks if you're going out for the evening - mini cheeses, pepperami, sliced ham? Have a lovely time - what film?

Ahhh musicians.... I once had my heart melted by a violinist. I started going to all his performances and he would wink at my whilst he was playing and it'd make me weak at the knees. We swapped numbers and actually dated for 6 months or so shortly after that, very romantic and sweet, perfect romance, fantastic gentleman. Sadly it wasn't to be but he was my favourite boyfriend and we are still in contact as friends to this day.

Oh that is a lovely story! :)

Just in from a lovely night - Quartet was OK, a nice soft film, with some lovely performances from real classical artists - and a fab catch up over tapas (not much and all legal) and a small glass of wine.

Opened email to find one from the owner of my flat, who has agreed to sell me my flat for lower than the top estimate from the agent! Maybe this was meant to be all along?????

TBH I am in shock, I was quite sure he would say no and want more, he's usually all about the money - but he does like me, I know, and I have been here 3 or 4 years. My head is reeling!

Oh that is a lovely story! :)

Opened email to find one from the owner of my flat, who has agreed to sell me my flat for lower than the top estimate from the agent! Maybe this was meant to be all along?????

TBH I am in shock, I was quite sure he would say no and want more, he's usually all about the money - but he does like me, I know, and I have been here 3 or 4 years. My head is reeling!

Hey that's fantastic!! Really happy for you hun :)

And the pact is on! I think I may hide my scales, I'm not sure that I can resist them when they're eyeballing me in the bathroom all the time..

LadyB xx

Yayyyy that's brilliant news so pleased for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done on the flat, that's brilliant news!

Omg Susie! Maybe this is the intervention by fate that you've been waiting for! How exciting!

Evening all

Mad day today - as usual - so not much time to think about the flat, but am home a bit early, so it's time to email my poor solicitor again and get the ball rolling :)

I am starving, had no time for B or L so am going to devour some chicken and cheeseburger pie leftovers!

Was hoping to try the courgette cake out of the LC Gourmet book - but they've sent me Girl with a Pearl Earring instead!

Back