Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Delighted to hear the good news on the flat....you can start to decide exactly what you will do with it. Very exciting.

Morning all

Very busy couple of days coming up - got about 8 press releases to write eeek!!!

Thanks again for all your kind messages about the flat, conveyancing is now underway so with a good wind behind us, and crossing fingers on the survey going through OK, it might be finalised by Easter.

Got my Hot Pots yesterday, and used one this morning. heated up half a Mattesons sausage for brekkie, and it was warm, not hot, an hour later - but I forgot to put hot water in the hotpot first - and the Mattesons always go cold quickly. Tescos come tonight so will have bacon and eggs tomorrow which aren't stony cold yaye! :D

B - Mattesons
L - l/w sossies and salad
D - roast beef and cabbage

Have a good day!

Hey Mrs. Soon-to-be-Homeowner! Have you managed to stay away from the scales? It's now nearly 1pm and I am dying to know my weight...I.....must....resist.....though lol. Hope you're having a good day.

B xx

Ooh, houses AND hot brekkies, what a week ;)

Hope today's not too tough scaling the press release mountain, Susie.

Evening ratbags and vagabonds :D

Home finally, to a Tesco delivery where half the order was missing - and the cash apology from Tesco? £3.50....I'm giddy with my huge financial gain! Hurt my wrist again lifting coke zero cans up so support bandage is back on, wahhh (just craving sympathy, it'll be OK :)).

All is progressing well on the flat - conveyancing underway (my solicitor did make me laugh. she said I'd be able to fill out the buyers pack in my sleep lol) and mortgage principle in offer is done. Rates have really come down and can get 2.84% yaye! :)

Batty - I haven't gone near the scales hun! :D But that's mainly fear, a night out (with wine) last night and another on Friday, so will be delighted with STS if that happens...

Work is manic but what's new.

Evening all

Well what a mad week - TGIF! :D

Smiley that's such a high rate! i think mine is lower because I've got the proceeds from my flat sale as a big deposit - no consolation to you though, hun :(

Hope you all had a nice day, will catch up on diaries now xxx

Morning :) Hope ur wrist is feeling better! What are your plans with the flat now then? Small changes? Big changes? How exciting!! xx

Afternoon all

A lovely start to the day, lots of snoozes and reading in bed with a cuppa - very indulgent :)

Stef - I've got plans for reworking the internal space a bit so I can put in a slighter larger K&B - just waiting to hear back from my builder about £££ - but am having a wonderful time googling cupboards and so on :)

Forgot my menu -

B - sossies and eggs
L - cream cheese pancake with Da Vinci raspberry syrup and Alpro cream
D - chicken and sauteed cabbage/leek

Last edited:
Thanks Sandra :) Knowing my luck, something may go wrong with the survey - so not counting my chickens just yet :)

WI for me and it's STS - which I am very happy with! :D Two nights out, with wine, and some l/c rolls, which often stall me - so onwards and downwards next week :)

A busy morning getting up, having brekkie and then sleeping in again :D Orbs is SO cute, she comes right up to my face when I'm in bed, I lift up the covers and she reverses in under them, then curls in next to me for a nap :)

B - sossies and eggs
L - I need to use up some of the l/c soups I bought, so one of those, maybe with some flax toast
D - lamb and sauteed cabbage

Have a good day, all! :)

Woohoo well done on the sts!!

Awww that's so cute!! Xxxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun - my food wasn't too bad but I noticed the "treats" creeping back in, so it's back to MFP from tomorrow - OCD one side of the coin, slackery the other - that's me :D

Great news about STS, well done. I won't let Normie in my bedroom at the moment, tried a couple of times since i've had him but he won't settle and drives me nuts jumping all over the bed/my face. Maybe when he gets a little older and calmer :).

How does this outcome fit with your medium reading? green spaces etc?

LOL no idea hun, I'm near a park so maybe that's close enough? :)

I have been eating like a hobbit today - when I'm not eating, I'm thinking about food! Am now trying to physically restrain myself from making Sandra's peanut butter cookies! :eek:

Later - came across the Lighter Side blog, some yummy sounding recipes - this is in the oven as we speak -

http://yourlighterside.com/cauliflower-pepperoni-bread-sticks/

And she does a deep pan pizza made from chicken...and check out the low carb chocolate cake....

Last edited:
Back