Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

image-2682105213.jpg

A prime example of how my recipes never look like the pictures in the book! :)

Quite rich due to all the cheese, but they are yummy!

Last edited:
Half a small cauli, Smiley. I also only had salami slices, not pepperoni, so chopped four of those up. Also no fennel so just added garlic powder (a bit too much, as it turns out!) and dried basil.

They are hugely filling - unless that's because I've been eating all day and my head has finally registered that fact! :)

Smiley - incidentally, did you post the Low Carb Gourmet Courgette Cake at all? Amazon sent me the wrong book and I have a load of courgettes here. No worries if you didn't, though, the replacement should come this week hopefully.

My bread sticks are in the oven now!

I didn't post it, but will type it out at some point soon to post as can't find it online...

Thanks hun - my food wasn't too bad but I noticed the "treats" creeping back in, so it's back to MFP from tomorrow - OCD one side of the coin, slackery the other - that's me :D

Haha, that sounds so much like me. I'm either really lazy, or obsessional. Where's the happy medium lol? I think MFP is good, sometimes I kid myself about the carbs in things and eat them anyway, and MFP brings me right back down to earth lol. If I didn't have it, more and more stuff would creep in and I'd end up not being low enough carb to lose weight. And also when I have the odd day of more carbs than I'd like, I look at the week's summary of carbs, divide them by the number of days and this always makes me feel better :)

I'm pleased you got away with your nights out and wine..naughty miss! I've been craving wine for days and am starting to get a bit concerned lol!

Batty xx

I think those breadsticks were one of the first recipes I ever posted in my diary! Haven't made them since, of course. It's a lot of work for a breadstick but I remember them being nice.

Morning all

Lovely bright day here but omg my to do list is long! Still, at least all the extra hours I do now go towards time in lieu :)

B - bacon and eggs (kept sort of warm-ish in my hot pots - not a great success :()
L - chicken salad
D - lamb curry and cabbage or cauli rice

Morning, well done on sts, some lovely receipes on lighter life site, I have bookmarks to for future reference.

Think I'm having a hungry day, had most of my chicken but still got that gnawing sensation, like I need something, although I'm full...

And started back on MFP today, very good to focus the mind - and get the veg allowance up! Back to 65/35/5.

Sounds good Susie! I don't know if you like asparagus but asparagus pan fried in butter is something I find fills me up - and it's nice cold with mayo, too.

I do like asparagus - but hardly ever buy it, for some reason. Think I have some tinned, might make a soup up for tomorrow :)

I need more water, that'll fill me up.

Home, finally, after a long one - but hey it's a job...:)

Got a pork crackling roast on but it's getting a bit smoky in here - which has reminded me that the oven needs cleaning whoops! :eek:

Joined in on the totm synchronisation, had hoped it had stopped but no....

Back