Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Tch surely we shouldn't be able to synchronize totm via the Internet!

Pork roast sounds yum Susie, what time should I be over?

Morning

Oh dear what an awful night - three lots of night sweats and about four hours sleep blah....but still on track with food! :)

B - flax toast with cream cheese and bacon
L - chicken salad
D - lamb, I think

Speak later, lovelies...

Oh night sweats are horrible, I get them sometimes - its much worse when I'm not on Atkins as fluctuating blood sugar can cause them.

Hope your day hasn't been too stressy.

i only have them during my monthly but i agree i hate them!! nothing worse, pull off the covers and get cold, then on and too hot ugh

Thanks ladies - it was my worst menopausal night yet - but hope things return to normal tonight :)

Good day, ploughed through the to do list - mind you, it's like reading kindle freebies - clear 3 and you add 10 more on :)

Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Morning all

A much better evening thanks Smiley, although I had loads of recurring dreams, very odd, my subconscious is obviously trying to tell me something :)

Working from home this morning while I wait for a parcel to be delivered. A bit disorganised on the food front today, I'm craving protein but not veg!

Morning, we all get days like that, better to be protein than carbs. Have a good day.

I don't think I'd ever crave veg for breakfast :D Have some bacon and eggs!
Oh I forgot, I saw your post somewhere about the S&S stuff. I can't even pretend to be anywhere near having my head in place to do it at the moment so please pass it on to whoever it was that was interested, think it was Diem?

I'm not much in the mood for veg at the moment, i don't worry and just eat what i feel like eating. I do take vitamins too just to keep me healthy. Sometimes i eat tons of veg, other times not so much, as said above, at least you aren't eating carbs ;).

Oh dear, I've failed bigtime! Am hanging my head in shame because I have just wolfed a sandwich down...

I was quietly working at my home desk when I got not one but two urgent releases to do, and had to drop everything and race to work - was so starving I just had to grab what I could from our cafe before a meeting with the Principal and Chairman.

Oh well, will glug lots of water and hope the damage isn't too great.

Following on from Lisa's email above - who wants some S&S sachets? There are 5 oatmeal, 2 spicy spaghetti, 1 cottage pie, 3 chilli, 1 mac cheese, 2 spaghetti, 2 curry and 2 mushroom pasta, plus three shakes. Free to a good home - PM if you would like them.

Last edited:
oh noooo! Nevermind, any gain will only be water weight. I found that when i have a whoopsie it isn't so bad if i make sure my calories stay reasonable for that day too, like under 2000 calories.... and don't turn it into a full on carb-fest.

Agree with losingit, keep calories down and it will just be water weight, keep glugging.

Morning

Oh dear what an awful night - three lots of night sweats and about four hours sleep blah....but still on track with food! :)

B - flax toast with cream cheese and bacon
L - chicken salad
D - lamb, I think

Speak later, lovelies...

I'm finding night times really hot at the moment..keep sticking various limbs out at points in the night, waking up cold, withdrawing limb..waking up hot lol..and so on!

Flax toast with cream cheese and bacon sounds lovely, I'll have to try that!

Hope you sleep better tonight xx

Thanks all - just in the door and ready to collapse! :)

I'll try and stay extra C&G until Sunday now and hope the damage isn't too bad.

Have a good evening, and I'll try and catch up on your diaries tomorrow xxx

Back