Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Home now, gosh it's brrr out there :(

Definitely think I've got a bug, been feeling rubbish all day and sneezing. Quite annoyed, I've been eating so well lately, with lots of veg and all their vitaminy goodness...oh well, early to bed for me.

After some pork belly strips with mayo :D

Lots of nasty bugs still doing the rounds, my eldest has a sore throat at the mo and sniffles ugh i have missed all of the last lot that went around my luck has to run out soon

Morning all

Feeling much more spritely today, probably a lot to do with going to bed at 9pm. Am still a bit shaky but hopefully will avoid any time off work.

Lovely day here - cold but blue skies :)

Glad go hear you are feeling g better today. I had pork belly yesterday also, yum.

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Have you got some of your delicious soup? Update on the boiler saga is that we have a temporary immersion heater so are able to shower and a new boiler is being fittted on Monday so we will have heat!! IBS has been awful as stress triggers it for me and sensible eating certainly hasn't been on the menu.

Talk about a day heading downhill fast! I've had major sneezing - and major tantrums from some of the lecturers...and some really bad news about the flat - it needs rewiring and a full damp proof course - which makes it unviable to buy.

So my colleague Jamie and I are off to the pub for lunch.

Sorry to hear bout flat, maybe if u went back to landlord he would reduce the price, afterall he won't be paying agents fees...

Didn't have a drink (just water) but had four chips with my burger - sans bun...

I feel a bit hysterical about it all, TBH, not helped by one very annoying git at work who is really getting up my nose!

Roll on 5pm!

Afternoon all

Had a lovely night out, just what the doctor ordered - lots of wine (woops) and lots of laughs! :) No final decision on the flat,the owner now seems to want to negotiate- how much, we are yet to establish.

Your shower all fixed, Lisa?

At least you can get your hair washed :)

I am sitting here eating blackberry ice cream, courtesy of Smiley's recipe (cream and berries, blend, simples) - oh it is so what the doctor ordered for a sore head! :)

Yep hun, and so easy - took all of three minutes from freezer to mouth :D

Probably had way too much so not holding my breath for a loss for WI tomorrow.

Back