Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ah yes, I have black forest. In my opinion, strawberry doesn't work as well as black forest or summer fruit as they're not tart enough.

Morning all

3lbs off for me this week, and I'm very happy with that. Just waiting for my lovely foot doctor to visit - should weigh after that, I'm sure he shaves a pound of dead skin off (ewww).

Nothing else planned - reading and laundry are the exciting items on today's agenda :)

Well done, Susie! 3lbs is great, especially as you had a night out and all the work/flat stress.

Fingers crossed this flat business sorts itself out soon - that would surely be a massive load off your mind! xx

Morning all

3lbs off for me this week, and I'm very happy with that. Just waiting for my lovely foot doctor to visit - should weigh after that, I'm sure he shaves a pound of dead skin off (ewww).

Nothing else planned - reading and laundry are the exciting items on today's agenda :)

Evening LadyFel! I think you must have pinched a pound's loss from me, as I am still a pound up :-( seeing as we're friends though, I'll let you keep it :p

I'm glad I'd eaten already eaten my dinner when I read your post above..but it did make me laugh!

Blackberry icecream sounds gorgeous..I'm definitely going to try that sometime. Yum yum!
Thanks Smiley :D

Seriously though, well done on the loss chick! A quarter of a stone nearly, if you think about it :)

Batty xx

Morning all

Gosh it's miserable out there, snowing and raining and basically yuck. Ah well, at least I don't have to catch a train to work - apparently more rail chaos is forecast!

My chaos is more to do with my woe this week. Think it will be more of a JUDDD week, as I really fancy trying three low calorie days to see how I get on - but our performance evenings start up this week (two jazz ensembles at Ronnie Scott's tonight) so I'm going to have to juggle things round to fit them in.

Sorry I've pinched your pound Batty, here's hoping you get a whooshie this week! :D

Catching up on diaries after the weekend. Well done on the 3 lb and I hope landlord comes up trumps.

Morning all

Late night at Ronnie's so didn't get a chance to catch up on your diaries - and back in at work at 8 groan (I am so not a morning person).

Another late night today, one of our lovely interns is leaving wahhhhh, so farewell drinks for her, but will try and avoid the wine! :)

Back