Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Val you are wonderful - just up my alley!

Need cheering up after hearing about Richard Briers. I know it was only a matter of time, but I'm still sitting here with tears all over the place.

The link works now - it's gorgeous Lisa, get it! Love the frill round the bottom!

Good luck with the move to SW, Susie!

I think it's a good call. The "best" diet is the one you can stick to, and if low carbing isn't gelling with your lifestyle there's no point trying to pursue it indefinitely. SW may just offer you something that Atkins doesn't - it's certainly more forgiving and flexible when it comes to nights out etc.

I found your diary over in the SW section so I shall be popping in to cheer you on - and nick any good recipes! :p :D

Morning Susie, I think a switch to SW will be good for you. I've always been slightly obsessed with SW and the times I've stuck to it the plan worked! You can do it quite easily from the magazine (that's what I did) and syns are usually 1 syn per 20 calories for food that's not free.

I'm doing low calorie atm and no alcohol at all for the month of February. Half stone down and very stubborn to lose the last 20lbs. x

I haven't got the money at the moment for the top sadly. Good luck with SW. If you're determined you can do it. I've dabbled many times over the years but it wasn't strict enough for me plus I had to stick to red days, which aren't as filling as green, once I discovered I'm allergic to quorn lol. I've cut the booze unless we're eating out and found my sleep pattern is much better - well once I actually get to sleep :D

I've cut the booze unless we're eating out and found my sleep pattern is much better - well once I actually get to sleep :D

Same here with sleep Lisa. I used to wake up and feel anxious and not be able to get back to sleep for hours. Now I sleep like greaet and if I do wake up get right back to sleep and no anxious feelings. We find it very boring at the weekend though but the benefits are great.

Afternoon all

Woke up with a massive cold/flu upon me and I've only just now managed to get out of bed..

But thanks for all your kind wishes, I'll feedback on how I'm going - and do pop by the SW diary, Scrummie (and anyone else). It's really just to record the food diary - they don't seem to graze all over each others diaries like we do here :)

Morning all

Still feeling rubbish but am in at work - they can't live without me, don't you know! :D

Photo shoot this morning, and filming with the BBC this afternoon, and a couple of releases to write - so, a busy day.

Have a good one xxx

Sounds like an interesting day at least! I have a nasty cold myself right now - hope you feel better ASAP

Oh hun sorry to hear you're poorly, rug up warm xxx

Filming went well, and I'm home now (after a 13 hour stint) - worth it to catch up, so I won't have to work the weekend :)

Oh crap I just spilt wine all over everything and I mean a whole huge glass! Sofa, iPad, trousers, cushions. What a mess not to mention a waste. Did I say that tomorrow I have my annual appraisal hence the wine then I'm on holiday for 4 days hence the wine lol.

Oh no Lisa - I hope the gadgets survived?! And are you off to Spain again??? What time's your appraisal? You'll be fine xxx

I am cream crackered - noisy tenant had washing machine going until 1am this morning, and then at 5am I had a return bout of rather explosive tummy upsets (four times in 45 minutes - lovely - sorry of tmi!) - so no surprise to step on the scales this morning and see 7lbs had disappeared since Monday. That's what not eating will do for you!

Thanks hun - took some earlier in the week but i think that's what caused this morning's 'episode'
I guess you can only put a cork in for so long! :D :sick0019:

Back