Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

It's important to share these things lol. I think most of the wine was absorbed by the ipad case so all is well :D. Appraisal all done and was surprisingly OK. My boss is a bit of a stickler for process so I thought it might be a bit more gruelling than it was. We're not planning on going to Spain this year Susie but will keep an eye on flights and if we spot a cheap one during the time we have booked off it's easy to just decide there and then and go as we don't have to worry about a hotel. Can't wait until 4.30. Trev's coming to pick me up with everything in the car (including Emma) and we're off to Bournemouth until Monday.

Yaye all good news then - very pleased to hear about the appraisal, but you're so thorough I knew you were worrying about nothing :)

Have a lovely time in Bournemouth!

Just started snowing here...

LOL Scrummie - good point!

The tum is finally settling down now, thank goodness, but it took a slice of bread to do it. Found an SW class I can get to on Tuesday so that's when the new woe kicks off.

Soooo cold here, hailing a bit too. Might be time for a nap...

Afternoon lovelies

Been a perfectly lazy Sunday here - a sleep in, cups of tea and now settling in to watch Lovejoy reruns :D

Well, what else can you do when the weather's so rubbish?

Val - just watched ep 2 of Miss Fisher today too - it's very Mrs Bradley but also enjoyable, read today they're making another series :) Wish I could see the first one, no catch up TV here, alas!

Lovejoy! Bane of my life when I was little and there was nothing on the other 3 channels ;)

Phew, I am cream crackered, thanks mainly to Her Upstairs who had her TV blaring until 3am, and refused to answer her door when I asked her to turn it down at 2am!

She moves on Thursday - and all I can say is good riddance!!!!

Crawling to bed with a book soonish. Hope you all had a good day.

Morning all

Had a lovely sleep - crashed at 9.15pm and felt right bouncy when I got up at 6 :)

First day of cal counting, with low cal/carb sossies and dry fried eggs for B, and courgette soup for lunch. think it'll be shepherd's pie for dinner, with a celeriac mash on top yum!

Thanks Tracy I am -amazing what a settled tum and some sleep will do :D

The courgette soup was delish, I could have it every day nom nom.

And Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!! :D

LOL Val :D

Another good night's sleep, which makes Susie a very happy girl :)

Also 100% on eating - got a bit peckish last night but got through it thanks to a hot chocolate with Da Vinci caramel syrup :D

Back