Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hello hun just popping in to see how your doing... And amazing i see!!!! What's ur secret with cc?? In stuck in a rut as usual and gaining :(

Having another go of cc again as of tomorrow but going to have to count my carbs too!!

Well done again on the huge loss!!! Xxx

What's ur secret with cc??

Thanks hun, good to see you! I tend to really watch the cals M-F, and one day a week I have an "eat anything I want" day. I also have S&S meals, or homemade soup, for lunch - and I swear by Kimberley Snyder's glowing green smoothie :D

Happy Easter good job i corrected that coz i first put happy eater lol

LOL it has pretty much been that way here this weekend :) Happy Easter to you hun - and everyone else :)

Morning everyone

The sun is out, which is just so annoying as I'm back at work! :)

But glad to be away from the fridge, I put on badly over the weekend :eek: so it's a light eating week for me now, I am determined to not have a gain!

Have a lovely day, whatever you are up to :)

Morning all

Scales are headed in the right direction, I'm happy to report, so all good here - weather is pants again of course, but school holidays mean it took no time at all to get to work :)

Keep well rugged up!

Morning all

Really fancied something hot for brekkie so it's veggie lasagne this morning :) Blooming freezing at work today, outside AND inside the building!

Morning all

Working from home today, so have been tapping away since half six :eek: - time for a tea break :)

WI this morning and I've had a 2lb gain - but keeping in mind I'd gained 6lbs over Easter (from being a complete and utter pig - not much chocolate but lots of savoury naughties), I worked really hard to keep the cals low and managed to lose 4lbs of that since Tuesday - so I'm actually happy with that.

My focus is good, I've got lots of recipe ideas (home made corn chowder tonight mmm) and the weight loss future is bright :D

Thanks hun, I am much happier on this woe :)

Must tell you, Orbit just did the funniest thing - she ran to the top of the steps outside, then balanced on her back legs like a meerkat (even held her paws up like they do) having a good look around, then stood right up on her paw toes, then back again - gosh I wish I'd had the camera handy :D

for a long time i thought that photo of yours was orbit, until i saw you say something on Facebook lol

LOL no hun that's just some scary Batcat :D

This is my baby girl - Linen3.JPG

And here she is posing (I love this pic, have posted it before)

On boxes1.jpg

4lbs in 4 days is good work, Susie! The main thing I think is that you got right back on track and I'm sure if you have a cleaner weekend this week you'll shift those last two stragglers!

And princess orby is just adorable - unlike my little horrors who were de-flea treated today after I found a couple of bites!

4lbs in 4 days is good work, Susie! The main thing I think is that you got right back on track and I'm sure if you have a cleaner weekend this week you'll shift those last two stragglers!

Thanks hun, I am very proud of myself :D I think it worked well for me because I stuck to home made soups and shakes, yogurt and fruit, a good meal at night, plus lots of veg, thanks to my Glowing Green Smoothie! :) Not going to buy Covent Garden soups any more, they have too much salt in them...got corn chowder and slow cooker mushrooms on the cooking plan this weekend.

And princess orby is just adorable - unlike my little horrors who were de-flea treated today after I found a couple of bites!

Oh no - you poor thing! Orbs gets a monthly fleat treatment at home, which seems to keep her pretty clear, but they can build up easily :eek:

Morning all

Not much going on here today - more sleeping, probably. Enjoy the sunshine :)

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I am very proud of myself :D I think it worked well for me because I stuck to home made soups and shakes, yogurt and fruit, a good meal at night, plus lots of veg, thanks to my Glowing Green Smoothie! :) Not going to buy Covent Garden soups any more, they have too much salt in them...got corn chowder and slow cooker mushrooms on the cooking plan this weekend.

Love the car it's fab!!

What's in the glowing green smoothie Susie?

Re the soup and sodium, I've noticed there's a fair amount of sodium in the low carb tortillas and wraps which surprised me. Not over the top but enough. I seem to have a good loss the weeks I keep my sodium levels low. :)

Love the car it's fab!! What's in the glowing green smoothie Susie?

Thanks hun I'm so glad I bought her! the glowing green smoothie has a head of romaine lettuce, a handful of spinach, 3 sticks celery, apple, pear, banana and lemon juice, all whizzed up - I have half that mixture each day, and it's lovely :)

Bertie or Boris?

Definitely NOT Boris, don't need a daily reminder of that white haired idiot! :) I'm thinking the car is actually a she - but need more of a modern name...so more suggestions welcome :D

Wow, went for a nap and woke up two hours later! But the sore throat I had seems to have disappeared :) Another nice cooking afternoon, made mushroom stroganoff in the slow cooker and my smoothies for the week, so now I might try out my new bread maker :)

Last edited:
Back