Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Lol susie, sounds as though you've had an amazing time with the mouse ;) ewwww @ bed part..I'd have washed my hands 8 times purely based on the fact I like a good worry of course hahahahahhahahahah

Work for a rest, where are you, under the desk? ;)
hope you get a catch up nap soon...no good running on no energy.

Work for a rest, where are you, under the desk? ;)
hope you get a catch up nap soon...no good running on no energy.

Oh gosh I wish - both the head of comms and the music marketing manager are away so will be run a bit ragged this week...hey ho, as long as it keeps the cat in Dreamies :D

Hi Busy - nice to see you too :)

Lol @ dreamies, the things we do for our pests ;)

LOL Goldi - HRH Orbit has it well sorted - crunchies at 7pm, Dreamies at 8pm, and a chewy stick (known as "Yum Yums") at 9.30pm - if these aren't delivered on time, then there's hell to pay :D

Morning all - can't quite believe it but the sun is shining! Let's hope it stays around for a few days, or hours - let's not be greedy :)

Have a good one.

Now look here susie, I will be greedy on your behalf. I think the sun should stay at least until December to make up for the fact it has been absent for so long :) it's only fair.

by heck your cat is spoiled! After all those treats its a wonder there is room for the mice???? ;)

Morning suse x, hope it's not to manic at work x. Have a great day x

No enthusiasm today so I'm here practising the great art of procrastination :D

Oh crikey me too, Lisa! :D I'm on a fab exp at forum called Abruzzolutely and people will keep posting lots of great property advice during work time LOL.

And Goldi - Lisa is right, Orbs doesn't eat the mice, just toys with them. She doesn't actually eat very much at all, she's small for her age and only grazes a bit during the day (unlike me). I'm going to move her on to dry food only over the summer, the flies keep laying eggs on the wet food ewwww.

So what do you do with live mice??? I'd be freaking! We've just got a kitten for the boys I hope it doesn't do the same! Know what you mean about the biscuits they don't go manky like wet stuff.

Hey re; the forum if you've not got work to do then why not :)

So what do you do with live mice??? I'd be freaking!

Sorry to tell you this, Busy, but I can now pick them up in my hand, I'm so used to them now. AKA the other night, Orby deposited a live mouse on the bed (at 3.30am), so I grabbed the mouse and ran for the bathroom, trying to open it with my other hand while not squashing the poor mousie and shaking Orbit off my leg - I tell you, it's enough to drive a woman to drink! :) Oooh is it that time already? :rolleyes:

Hey re; the forum if you've not got work to do then why not :)

LOL I do have work but nothing uber urgent - and I get bored and easily distracted by things like house buying in Italy...speaking of buying, just rejected Santander and gone for a mortgage with the post office - fab rate, will save me about £50 a month. Yaye!

Lol you crack me up with the stories.. Yes wet food goes squiffy in this wether. I have to use wet for puppies but refrigerate it in between meals. I have most of my dogs on dry, keeps their poos nice :) well easy to pick up anyhow.

Morning suse x,

Your so hardcore re the mice x. House hunting in Italy - wow! How lucky xx. Well done on the 50pm, more cash for nice Italian wine :)

Hope your winning today Hun x.

Great news on the mortgage saving. Has HRH been up to her tricks again? I heard my ex was emigrating so I asked what he was doing with the cat. He asked if I wanted her but she's a lean mean killing machine and I know I couldn't handle it lol.

Hi all

One very deflated and verging on upset girl here....heard from the agent earlier today that the sellers of my lovely flat are considering taking it off the market. The agent has given them until Friday to decide.

Can't even bear to talk about it much. Going for wine after work, any other form of stress reliever just isn't going to cut it today.

:tear_drop:

Back