Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

And now we're back on track. Just heard back from the agent -

"She is going to apparently instruct her solicitors tomorrow, she wants to sell but her main concern is chucking out the current tenants as they have a child. We are going to help them find a property."

Now you really think she could have communicated this to the agent in the first place! I just burst into tears in work earlier, I was so upset about it...so we are back on track. I hope.

FFS. I just cannot believe it. You poor, poor thing. This is beyond a flippin joke Susie. I'm here if you need to chat. In the meantime, big hugs from me xx

Awww thanks love - we cross posted then, it looks as if it's going to be OK - as long as she does what she says!

I just can't bear all the up and down emotional stuff. Crying at work is so unprofessional but I just couldn't help it. Might go home soon, I can feel it bubbling up again.

Needs to make her damn mind up! At least it's looking good again for now. Go home, have a good cry, a glass or two of vino collapso and a cuddle from Orbs xx

I'm very good at doing what I'm told - so your instructions are underway thanks hun :D

On the bright side, the fact that I got so upset means I know how very much I want this flat. Got to find the silver linings where you find them :)

Fingers crossed that they stick to their guns, help rehome this tenant and let you have the flat. I hate people who mess around that is why I never get my hopes up and never rely on anyone. Ups and downs are not what anyone needs.. Sod a vino, enjoy a vody or two.

Hi suse - hope your well and getting some straight and positive news on the flat front x.

Have a fab day x.

Hi all

A flying visit, as we're really busy with our annual opera this week - flat seems to be Ok, cross fingers . Diet is out the window....

Sxxx

Oh Susie a few days away and so much going on! Glad everything is back on track. Buying and selling is an emotional roller coaster, that's for sure.

My diet out the window too. About to go and buy the Dukan book tomorrow! it's the only one I haven't tried. Another weird one, have gone off wine. Find I'm choking it down.

Morning all - sorry for being awol but had some sad news on Friday, found out that an uncle (from a side of the family that we don't speak to) passed away two years ago, so have been a bit glum because I was very fond of him.

Also not sure if the flat is going to happen, the vendor still hasn't instructed a solicitor. I just can't catch a break with this :)

Oh Susie, I'm so sorry to hear of all the sad news you are living with right now.

Thanks guys - have discussed fully at work (as you do) and we are all convinced, even my very sensible workmate, that the fates are telling me not to buy in the UK.

I've tried eight times, and nothing has stuck - so maybe I really should buy a place in Italy and do it up over the next 5-10 years into a B&B, then move there permanently.

Maybe something like this - 6 bedroom town house for sale in Liguria, Imperia, Vessalico, Italy

Free Italian accommodation in return for painting and decorating jobs, anyone? :)

I'd love to buy a couple of apartments in Spain, live in one and holiday let the other. Trev's parents ran a B&B and talking to them put me off as it's incredibly hard work with little time off. You imagine yourself having morning coffee on the balcony enjoying the weather and views but the reality is you would actually be changing beds, cleaning rooms, fixing broken showers, unblocking toilets and washing up breakfast dishes lol.
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the flat works out for you xx

Thanks hun - just heard, she has taken it off the market - so that's that, then.

But you can't keep me down for long. I'm seeing a shared ownership property with a communal garden (not direct to the flat but too bad, Orbie is used to coming through a window now), and that will allow me to also buy a cheapie in Italy.

is it vino time yet?

Oh Hun, I am sorry. I'm so glad it hasn't put you off buying, the right one is defo out there (feels like de ja vu, I've said that so many times to you). Yes, get the wine out, you deserve it x

Back