Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Jack has discovered that the blockage is outside the flat and has driven home (2 hours there and back) to get The Big Pipe...

In the meantime I'm not to use the loo. Oh dear.

Oh dear!

The same thing happened to me last year. I was without a loo for 3 days.

Theres nothing that makes you want to use the loo more..... Then being told NOT to use the loo.

LOL - sadly no park nearby - and I'm not sure the world is ready for the sight of my pale behind! :eek:

I've made ummm *other arrangements*...

LOL thanks ladies.

Well Jack has fixed the problem - massive blockage - so now the pipes are squeaky clean, and the loo is usable again (hurrah!). Now just need to scrub the floor.

And even better is that he's going to do the plumbing in the kitchen at New Cross, and the bathroom too! So, out of a problem comes a lovely solution :D

Later - another good reason to make cheesy broccoli bake - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23847632

Last edited:
Hi Susie

Well done on the 2lb loss, love your pics , lots of lovely ideas and recipes. Are you enjoying the low carb eating again? Must say, I am loving it again, take care x

Hi Susie

Well done on the 2lb loss, love your pics , lots of lovely ideas and recipes. Are you enjoying the low carb eating again? Must say, I am loving it again, take care x

Thanks Sandra - I too am loving eating low carb again - fab meals, all prepared from scratch so no icky preservatives, no bloating or pharffing :eek: etc. The weight is coming off more slowly this time but that's OK.

Morning all - happy to report I have clean pipes and a clean bod, after a heavenly long shower last night :) And also very happy that I have found a reliable and efficient plumber! :)

B - bacon and egg muffins, coffee with coconut milk
L - tuna pate with sugar snap peas, lettuce and mint oil and mayo dressing mmm
D - turkey sauteed in lemon oil with wilted spinach and crumbled feta

The joy of clean pipes cannot and must not be underestimated. In all senses of the word!

Food looks scrummy! Have a great day doing actual work LadyF xx

Plumber told me one of the worse things for blocking loos are those hang over the rim fresheners. Hate the things myself but they often get flushed and the hooky part catches everything and causes block. Another fascinating fact from chips :) And Susie, as for your pale behind ..... True story, once en route to holiday in France with ex. Needed to stop car as I was desparate. Climbed down bank, considered myself well hidden from road traffic, went into mooning position ..... Loud Oooooh OooooH Sireny Hooter noise and a train passed by, full of passengers about 2 yards from me !

Evening all - no appetite for dinner.

Been rushing around picking up Freecycle stuff, and two people came to mine to also pick up things I didn't want - blooming brilliant idea! :D So far I've got a Victorian chest of dressers, a hanging rail and a small tv/vhs combo and DVD player - and tomorrow night I'm picking up the most gorgeous drop leaf Victorian pine table - perfect! Couldn't have done it without my lovely LouLou (car). V happy :)

Morning all

Slept through the alarm, so am at sixes and sevens this morning...

B - bacon, eggs, sausage, soya latte
L - chicken salad
D - more chicken I think - seems to be loads of it in the fridge.

Right, time to play catch up! :) xx

Back