Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Just had a lovely hour or two having cuddly snoozes with Orby - she's not much of a cuddler, except for nap time :)

Only cat I ever tried to cuddle nearly ended my guitar playing career ... I still bear the scars, literally ! :kitty: chips x

OMG just in the door after some mad dashing about SE London, and tucking into some turkey and mayo.

Poor Orbs is desperate to go out but it's too late and dark for little tabbies!

Hope you're having a good night.

Oh no sweetie, have you checked with all the neighbours??? She must be close by, maybe it's all the coming and going, she's just hiding out.

I'm sure you will find her xxxxxxx

Yes checked during the day and then whipped round the ones who were at work in the evenjng. Did my whole block on both sides of road. Rang all the vets and pound too.

She's been seen following folks up and down our street - I suspect she's gone home with someone. ;-(((

Stick up posters and put something on FB hun - if she's not got a collar on or if she isn't tagged, then someone might see either and know where she is xxxxx

Awe no, hope she turns up soon x

Morning all

Another toss turn night for me - feel knackered but have to go to a work function tonight :( Good on food though :)

B - bacon and eggs, soya latte
L - chicken thighs and cheese (didn't have time to make salad)
D - depending on when I get home, maybe tuna, spinach and mustard mayo dressing?

Hope there's good news on Sheba today, Busy, big hugs my love xxxx

Yoohoo:) :wavey:

Hope you've had a good evening and all well xxx

Morning all

Finally got a bit of sleep but had weird FO nightmares, sometimes I really worry about my subconscious!:)

B - ham and cheese
L - chilli tuna with a bag of interesting sounding herb leaves
D - chicken and asparagus with creamy mushrooms mmm

Not to wish time away but am soooo looking forward to getting home tonight, having some decent me time with Orby and a proper dinner, then a really good night's sleep! :)

I had a weird dream too. I dreamt we got a puppy and called it La Coocoorachah (no idea how to spell that lol) and she was Coco for short. My boys were littluns in the dream about 5 and 7 and they had a day off school to be with the puppy, but it was set at my house with Trev - which we didn't move to in the conscious world until the boys were 13 and 16!

Oh wow Lisa that sounds like a lovely dream :)

Mine was awful - Heebie Jeebie Alert! I was walking along a path with a much older man called Dave who had some sort of hold over me (money or a contract? I can't remember now), and we passed a large deep natural pool, which we sort of knew had crocodiles in it - and then he just suddenly jumped in and got eaten (incredibly vividly) by a croc, and everyone was helpless to do anything about it....

Now WTF did that come from???? Still gives me chills to recall it.

*Toni puts on her Mystic Meg hat*

What if the path is the current road you're on (ie your diet), Dave is your weight issues, the hold he has is your food addiction/over eating, the pool is your energy and motivation and the crocodile is Atkins?!

In short, "If you continue on this path (continue dieting), Atkins is going to devour your weigh issues and banish the hold it has on you forever!" :D

I like to think that the vivid ones that stay with us (no matter how graphic) are messages to us.... maybe it's just me?

Lol, ok, here's what I get, it's a little vague tho.

It's like you want new beginning/journey (puppy). It seems you are very happy and laughing/funny person (why you chose coocaracha). I'm not sure about this bit but it seems like the new beginning can't start because of what happened in the past (younger kids in newer house) but new beginning involves the kids/family (as you kept them away from school to spend time with puppy).

I would like to add I have had no training, this is just a little fun! :p

Back