Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

:bighug: And you're right the feeling will pass. I have no excuse to resort to the vino - not even 2 migraines on consecutive days at exactly the same time of day!! Actually that's probably helped :D xx

((Hugs)) sweetie. Hope today goes fast so it's the weekend and you can have lots of snuggles with Orbie and nana naps xxx

Don't let the turkeys get you down Susie! Your doing great and we all turn to the vino- it definitely helps. I don't seem to get getting the email diary alerts atm?
I got the spaghetti squash from real food in Edinburgh. Shop online at Real Foods They have free shipping with a £25. order. I also got some mandarin oil, but not sure if it's same brand you use. Although being in London, I bet wholefoods have spaghetti squash. Have you been there? Amazing stores, warning you'll spend a fortune there. They also have soya spaghetti, which is low in carbs and so much better than the miracle noodles. x

Ah Hun!!! Moving house they say is one of the most stressful things ever x (and with your history, no wonder you are stressed) I can see why the work issue on top could get you down xxx you are such a fantastic person, when I read through your diary and others, it's obvious you are a massive support to everyone!! It's ok to have down day, it's ok to look in the mirror and feel yuck!! But please please remember you are such a beautiful woman inside and out xx hope the wine hit the spot, and I now want kitchens and knocked through walls x xx

Ooh Susie, exciting times ahead. I hope you have great fun planning and improving your new home. VERY rewarding. As for work colleagues, boy am I glad I dont have to put up with that poo any more. I am impressed you didnt lose it, and dealt with it well. Well done you :)

Afternoon all - and thanks so much for your lovely posts! :)

Think I was a bit pmt-ish as well yesterday, which doesn't help! A bit of a sore head and stupid upset tum from eating mince last night means I'm working from home today - which is fab, really nice to be out of the office. I completely forgot that red meat gives me IBS big time! Not holding out for a loss tomorrow, in fact will be grateful for an sts.

Feeling happier today, looks like exchange will happen early next week, cross fingers (and toes).

Thanks again all xxx

Don't let the turkeys get you down Susie! Your doing great and we all turn to the vino- it definitely helps. I don't seem to get getting the email diary alerts atm?
I got the spaghetti squash from real food in Edinburgh. Shop online at Real Foods They have free shipping with a £25. order. I also got some mandarin oil, but not sure if it's same brand you use. Although being in London, I bet wholefoods have spaghetti squash. Have you been there? Amazing stores, warning you'll spend a fortune there. They also have soya spaghetti, which is low in carbs and so much better than the miracle noodles. x

Sorry hun I didn't know you could get email alerts!

Thanks for the Real Foods link - how do you cook the spaghetti squash? I went looking for the carb content of soya spaghetti online and found a recipe for a light version, might give it a go this weekend - Soy Flour Spaghetti | Your Lighter Side

Hi Sooz, chips here. Good luck on the home front. Practise hiding Orbs up your jumper ! I am away for 3-4 weeks so will say Hi on my return. Where I'm going no phone or computer. Lavley. Be good. chips xx

Go for it Lisa, it's Friday, that's enough reason to celebrate! :D

And have one for me because.....I've just heard from the solicitor and we exchange on Tuesday!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woohoo:):):):) that's so exciting that a bottle is being opened as we speak:D

Ahh that's great news.

i've got no wine unfortunately so I will toast your happy news with a glass of finest vintage eau de tap! Lol

LOL thanks again all - funny old day, eh? Friday 13th is indeed lucky for some :D

I'm celebrating with a big bowl of cream cheese with cocoa powder, peanut butter and maple syrup - mmmmm :)

Ahh great news Susie, I love it when a plan comes together and here's to the next adventure :D Lisa-Ann xx ps. Well done on nicely resolving the colleague issue

Yiippee Susie, that is great news!!!!!

thanks for the link on soya spaghetti, would be a lot cheaper.

To cook the squash, prick it all over with a knife and back for about an hour in a shallow pan. When it cools down, cut in half lengthwise and shred the squash. It's pretty mild tasting but use as you would spaghetti, with sauce and cheese or meat and sauce. yumm x

Back