Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Also have everything crossed - c'mon Susie don't keep us in suspense! Did it all go through ok???? Xx

Sigh - not yet! :cry:

I am sooooo frustrated, this one last simple thing has been dragging out all week, so I've just left a message for the seller to ask him to prod his solicitor along (which we have had to do every step of the way).

Not even going to tell you about the car crash that is my woe the last couple of days...

Xxxxx

Morning lovelies - WE'VE EXCHANGED!!!!!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Just heard this morning - we've agreed 30 September for completion woohoo!!! So only 10 days to wait, then the builder and plumber can get in and weave their magic, and I'll probably move the 2nd or 3rd week of October!

Thanks for all your fab posts, you are a brilliant lot!!!

Love you xxxxx

Fab fab fab:D

Soooooo pleased:)
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased for you Susie.

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

absolutely thrilled for you xx

Hi Susie! So pleased you're still here and still posting your droolicious recipes. And I'm thrilled about your new flat - last time I was round these parts you were seriously considering a houseboat. And are you still planning to retire to Italy in a few years? Give Orbie a big hug from me too. :)

Hi to Lisa too - I've seen you posting on Susie's diary but can't see yours on this page - have missed everyone so much while the carbs were holding me captive! Anyone keep in touch with Vicky or Linz or Brenda these days?

Back