Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

The table looks great for a bathroom, but then what will you use as a bedside table!? Such a lovely exciting time furnishing a new home. I hope you'll be really happy there Susie.

Didn't click on the link to the chocs but I've had them before and they're lush - what a lovely gesture and glad you enjoyed them lovey.

Why can't you do the diet and just have the odd evening of wine-based fun thrown in? Don't want to undo all your good work of the last few weeks!

You're probably right Claire, and I'll try not to stray too far - but need to use up carby stuff out of the cupboard so there's not so much to move.

Re the table, I have two lovely oriental bedside tables that I bought on eBay ages ago but there's no room for them so they stayed in the boxes, piled up behind the door!

Ah that's perfect then Susie. What about just giving the carby stuff away so you don't have to take it with you - do you have friends or neighbours who would be interested at all? Can't imagine what the woman across the road would think if I came at her with a bushel of dried pasta or rice, but you city types are more colourful, you'd probably get away with it!

I also would like to argue on the "need" point. There are always people who can use carby stuff from neighbours to charities etc. if you "want" it thats fine but repeat after me:
My body is not a dustbin and i will give it what works best for me:D

So so so excited - expecting blow by blow, minute by minute description of key delivery lol:D
Xxxxx

Ooooo I love that table it will look fab xx

I agree. The price you paid for the carby stuff is not worth the price of gaining weight. Give it or throw it away.... Xx (not to me!!)

Morning all

Message received re the carby stuff - will do my best :)

Am sick with nerves.com this morning, already gulped down St J Wort - get the keys in about an hour!!!!

Also been rethinking the work to be done - like a lot of you here, most mates are saying to just do the essential stuff now and move in about two weeks, so Orby and I are settled before my holiday in November. So the grotty bathroom will have a DEEP CLEAN instead of being replaced at this point, I'll paint the rooms (with some help) and just get quotes for the kitchen.

Speak later, I can't sit still at the moment! :D

So much for the rethink. I got there and OMG the smell - mould, rank carpets, dirt smears everywhere (even inside cupboards), food stains down the walls in the kitchen, the bathroom is revolting, shower doesn't work - and so on.

So, it's back to Plan A - Blitz the Place from Top to Bottom - and will just have to see how much can be done in the six weeks before the lovely catsitters arrive to look after the Orbster.

I'm meeting the plumber and builder tomorrow morning, so will have a better idea shortly.

Sorry ladies, but it is so wine o'clock!

Hey Susie - if it's that bad then definitely worth the blitz option! So excited anyway and have another glass for me;) are we partying before or after your new carpets?!
Xxxx

No Lisa, they owned it! I think it was just the husband living there though - men and cleaning - nuff said.

And they left me a half empty bottle of Femfresh. Riiiiiight, thanks for that....

Hahahaha I just spat coffee all over my I pad lol :-D xx

Awe suse it will soon be your very own palace. Go for the wine o'clock xx.

They could have you a bottle of Red!!!! But it did make me giggle!! Also curious as to why a man on his own would have?? I mean from the state of flat he does not seem the picky type!! X I bet you can't wait to get in and sort out x

Back