Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ooooo how exciting!! Xx

LOL Kell - I was shocked how out of it i was, the boss says he'll get some for the office :D

Val - I bought a coffee maker on eBay for a tenner - it's in the boot of the car waiting for my new kitchen to put it in :D

Now - important question - black granite or beech bench top? The cupboards are ikea Adel, like this - dalbrough's Adel White Kitchen - Before and After

I prefer wood to granite as although granite is hard wearing the slighted mark always show up and my kitchen is far to sunny to be forgiving. Those cupboards would look gorge with a dark top either stone (midnight) or wood (walnut) Hope this helps.

Oooh a big day for us both then Sandra! :)

Morning all

Full of the joys of spring today - the wrist is still a bit sore but got a great night's sleep, although with loads of weird dreams (in colour - and I could smell!).

We're all over the news today - Cressida Bonas is a recent grad of ours, and all the Harry marriage gossip is at fever pitch. I feel sorry for the lass - but at least they are more or less getting our name right! :D

Morning Susie love. Who's Cressida whatshername then?

We have rose granite kitchen surfaces, looks quite nice I think

Don't fancy him myself, so he's all yours Kell :)

Soup for lunch, carby but just what the doc ordered. Am going to up my veg intake this week - partly to clean out the fridge!

Afternoon all

Another manic day in paradise - but a good one, got loads done and caught up a bit on the last week! :)

Also been busy with texts and calls about deliveries, woohoo :) AND I scored a fab Ikea Ektorp 3 seater sofa on eBay for £55 all up including transporting it to the new flat.

About to scoff some pork belly slices. Happy days :D

Sounds fab Susie - what a great excuse to enjoy shopping...and about time:D
Xx

I'd go granite every time - very spendy though Susie - why don't you get the granite covering you can put on over any crappy old worktop - thinner, looks just the same, much cheaper. (See, I DO listen during Sarah Beeny's programmes - sometimes!) Gotta love Beeny. :D

Phew ladies - what a day! I think I proved I can multi skill today :D

Interviewed six people for a job, and in between met with the builder, decided where to put the sockets, appeased a neighbour about the noise starting too early (lucky it's now nearly finished!), bought my Ikea kitchen, sorted out the benches (gone for oiled beech - sorry, granite fans!), sorted out the removal guys to pick up the sofa tonight and drop it off tomorrow, and other fun jobs!

I am now inside, dry and LMVing :D

How are you all? Will go and nosy through all your diaries xxx

....jelousing your shopping trips! I prefer wood over granite so yayyyyy!! Enjoy your LMVing xx.

Hi sweetie:)

Will claim that LMV bottle 2 is your influence....or at least so I can toast your great progress on new home:D
And I'm happy with the beech w/tops - when do I get to come and try them out (with bottle and opener of course!)
Xxxx

LOL Katie you enjoy your evening hun you've had a mad few weeks! :)

Really looking forward to showing you the new place - even if it is a schlepp! Spare beds available :)

Back