Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

God tell me about it hun!!!! :D The poor boss is looking a bit worried about how much he'll have to do on top of his own work, but hey he signed it off :D

The cruise tickets arrived today WOOHOO! :D

Everything seems to be going according yo plan, you will be ready for the cruise when the time comes. Where will you be travelling to ?

Morning ladies

Just back from seeing the flat, it's all coming along OK, won't be finished by Saturday but I'm moving in, NO MATTER WHAT! :D

The cruise is a fab package from a company called Cruise Nation. Fly to Barcelona, 2 nights in 4 star hotel, then on board the Costa Mediterranea cruising round the Eastern Med (Palma, Corisca, Marseilles and Savona), then transfer to Genova for another 4 star hotel, overnight stay. the package includes the return flight, and an upgrade to a queen sized bed with a balcony, and the whole thing - including single supplement - came to £500! I'm not flying straight back though - catching the train down to Pescara in the Abruzzo and doing a three day tour of the area, catching up with some friends who live there, then another night in Pescara, and then I fly back :)

Sxx

Sounds lovely. I've never fancied a cruise I get horribly :9529:even on a swing! Plus I know I'd collect a nutter on the first day and not be able to get rid of them :D You'll have a fabulous time without the end of holiday downer because you're then off adventuring to see your friends and coming home to your lovely new home xx

It's all very exciting!!!! I'm still not relaxed yet though - the HA is conducting an inspection on the estate tomorrow, so hopefully she won't come in the flat and notice the wall (if she knew there wasn't one there in the first place); then the move with all those worries; then getting Orby settled. The poor love won't be able to go outside for a few weeks :(

Has anyone tried Femiway to calm cats down?

For the cat? :D

I'm fine, got a plentiful supply of St Johns Wort - I just want something for Orbs in the new place, so thought I might try a Femiway plug in.

Yes for Orbs not you lol. I had a friend who swore by it when taking her cat to the vet. I used it on the dogs for car journeys too and it was better than the travel pills you can buy to calm them. Don't know anything about Femiway - I thought it was a sanitary protection product lol.

RR has got brandy in it, not sure if Orbs would take to it - she always curls her nose up when I walk around with a glass of red :D

But I'll give it a shot.

Don't know anything about Femiway - I thought it was a sanitary protection product lol.

LOL and you would be right - slight typo there, I meant Feliway.

Ugh morning all - terrible night's sleep - friends popped over and we had some red wine which I think was just too strong/full bodied for me, felt sick as a pike all night and tossed and turned, and now I've got an upset tummy, am stressed about the move and got way too much to do.

But by this time tomorrow it will be done. Might be off the radar for a bit, depending on whether my Sky internet works!

See you on the other side xxx

Just had a mammoth catch up on your diary x good luck with the move this weekend x hope all is well and looking forward to seeing pics if the wonderful place you have created x

Afternoon all

Well, Orbs and I are in - but it just proves that the best laid plans can often go t*ts up! Because there was a major f*ck up by Victoria Plumb on the bath stuff (don't ever ever ever use them!), the bathroom isn't finished and although Jack the plumber said there toilet was working, last night the cistern wouldn't fill, so it was off to Sainsburys this morning (got a lovely big one 5 mins away) to get 30L of water to fill the cistern up every time I want to flush (and yes, I am using the "if it's yellow let it mellow..." adage).

The kitchen also isn't finished - and I realise now I'm in that I've made a mistake in the layout - it can be fixed, but like all things will cost more money. But I think it's better to get it sorted now rather than wait. Anyone want to buy an induction hob? :D

Despite all that, I slept like a log! God I love my memory foam mattress :D

And oh my I just got a fright - Orbit just appeared at the french doors! Only it isn't Orbit but a slightly less pretty (proud mummy) but almost identical tabby. How on earth do they know another cat has arrived on the block? Must be catty pheromones :) The other seems to live just opposite, and I've also seen a small dog that lives a few houses up, so hopefully we' won't be turfed out by the HA No Pets Police!

Back