Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

At least you're in and it can all be fixed in a relatively short time considering how long you've waited! I feel the pain tho having lived without water a number of times due to various plumbing disasters/jobs not to mention no heating or hot water for a week in January lol. It's soon forgotten.
On a brighter note we're off to see Sarah Millican tonight :D xx

I know I must sound like a right old complainer - I just hate mess and I hate not being clean - but you are right, as always, it will be sorted by this time next week!

Just had a two hour nap - will stop me sleeping later of course but oh my it was lovely :)

Morning Susie:). Just popped in to check about the move - congrats!!!!! Sorry to hear about probs with plumbing & kitchen - will soon be sorted & your dream place at last:D xxx

Day by day more things are getting done - the bathroom now has a working shower, bath and toilet (WOO HOO), and the vanity and shelves go in tomorrow. I have realised where I went wrong in the kitchen and it can be fixed, and will only have to spend a bit more, instead of lots. Best to get it right, it's for life :D

So, with all this turmoil happening around me, of course I get totm for the first time in three months...yeah thanks for that. Where's the wine?

Hi babes - only just up after dosing myself up with nurofen and trying to sleep - which I did, despite lots of builders' noise :)

The guys have moved the three cupboards in the kitchen and I'm much happier with the space now, so even though it puts everything back, with the guys coming back to re-measure the worktop space, it was a good decision. One more trip to Ikea tomorrow and all being well, the kitchen should be done by the weekend. The little room is wallpapered, and my bedroom gets done tomorrow - so, we're getting there!

Only drama at the moment is that they've laid the bathroom tiles so it's a countdown to half four when I can go to the loo again! :)

Hi Val

Orbs has been an absolute trooper, coping so well with it all, I'm so proud of her - and she is loving all the boxes to jump into! She had a little womit tonight, not sure whether that was excitement or just off her grub - but she then polished off some dry food OK. So far she hasn't been baying to get outside, so will keep her in for as long as possible.

I do miss central heating though, it's a pretty chilly flat, and the builders managed to break one of my oil filled radiators - but I've ordered a nice slimline wall panel, so should be OK once that's in place.

I'll try and upload some pics - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1O-lXCbf7ePa1BJNTZhRG1tRkU&usp=sharing - you can see the original kitchen and what it's like now.

Very nice! Love the fridge - wish I had space for one like that! Xx

Wow the place looks so different already!! Even though it's a work in progress you can tell it's going to be stunning x

Thanks lovelies!

Is it wrong to have a love affair with a fridge? :D I keep popping in to admire it LOL.

The workmen have been great, such a brilliant finish to everything, so we are starting to make sense of the chaos! Bathroom will be finished today, kitchen should be finished Friday, we're getting rid of a whole lot of boxes and rubbish today - and then we're nearly there! More pics once it's all done :)

Back