Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon all

Sorry to be awol, it's just the time of year, isn't it - and I got surprisingly busy at work towards the end of last week.

But I now have 16 glorious days off which kickstarted beautifully this morning with a fab sleep in :D

Hope all your Christmas preparations are going well!

Snap Susie, I've got 16 days off too - so nice not to have to get up this morning.

Hope all is going well for you xx

All good here, thanks Jonsgirl :)

Just want to thank you for all your support over the year and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and New year - may it be filled with lots of lovely things and no stress!

Susie xxx

Boo

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy New Year Susie:)
Love to orbit too
Xx

Boo Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

BOO back missus! Lovely to see you here :)

Well, like a few of us, eating all the wrong stuff has been the name of the game over the festive season, so it's head back in focus time. I will be stepping lightly onto the scales tomorrow at about 8am so make sure to listen out for the scream :D

Monday for me I promise. Need to open my scales up and see what battery is needed. Sorry we didn't get to chat on NYE honey. Battery was dead and I had been snoozing since about 9pm lol. Busy day seeing my darling Adam, his wife and the 3 grand babies then battling round sainsbos. So a slightly late but heart felt happy new year!
We've been busy having marathon sessions of The Walking Dead and absolutely loving it. I've taken 2 extra days holiday so don't go back till Monday but I wasn't ready to go back this week. Tickets booked to Espana in June woohoo.
Vickster text me this morning about Steve and Marty's wedding but if your phone is still knackered I guess you didn't get it?
So my pledge is the health kick starts on Monday. Trev's back to work tomorrow and all the crimbo crap has been scoffed xx

Oh I meant Monday too for the big WI :)

No worries about the call hun, my mobi is working, it just has a terrible echo when someone calls me. Must get to the Genius Bar! So a big Happy New Year back to you and all your boys :D

I did get V's text - are you going? I know there has been a general invite, but do we need an official invite?

Hi Susie, here's to a great start to the week -mine starts tuesday as DD not back til then:)

Hi Sandra and Katie, good to see you, ladies :)

I've actually been a little (as in, a tiny little) bit restrained over the break - no Christmas pud, didn't go mad on cheese - but managed to eat a few supermarket pizzas and guzzle loads of peanuts, etc, along the way...

I surprised myself this morning by doing a WI and while it's not good, it's not as bad as I thought, still not close to my heaviest ever weight. Will update the stats next week - or maybe never... (such a cowardly custard).

I have put myself on a serious economy drive, though, so it's all about reducing my food spend, using up all the tins and frozen stuff I've hoarded, and living off soups and stews, much of which will be carb heavy (pasta, pulses, etc), so I won't post menus here. As a result, I'm sort of doing a veggie/el cheapo SW/low fat/calorie counting type of approach. In other words, the "No Idea Diet" :D

I'd like to wish everyone a successful 2014 - in your WOE (whatever it might be) and in life - may the sun shine on us all :) I just saw the best name for a diary thread on the SW section - "From here to inskinnity!" - love it :D

Last edited:
No idea diet !!!! Let's call it calorie counting :D Good luck Suze!!!

Good luck for this morning Lisa! xxx

Terrible night's sleep for me, like most people after the long break I guess.

Day 1 of the Austerity Drive is underway, I'd normally have bought coffee and breakfast but instead I made ad brought in to work coffee, three Atkins breakfast muffins (heated and wrapped in foil, they were vaguely warm when I got here lol) and oats and yog (sitting together in a pot overnight in the fridge, sort of 'cooks' the oats). Soup for lunch, dinner is left over veggie casserole.

Haven't mpf'd it but think the cals should be under my allowance and I'm definitely winning on the 'spend no money' front :D

Have a good one, all xx

Last edited:
Hiya!!! I may have to join you on the economy drive and eat the freezer diet!!! We so need to cut back financially and will be moving in a couple of months so want to use up everything we have. It's all carb heavy though and low fat so will see what results it give me on the scales!!! Goodness know what concoctions I will come up with!!! Xx

Morning Susie, I hope the first day back to work is not too taxing, good luck with the diet.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back