Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon Susie - sounds really organised well done:). How was first day back?

My plan is to try making cabbage rolls to replace my mama lupe wraps - that will be the last things i ever have to order from low carb mega expensive store then:D

Scan app???? Must check it out!

Evening ladies, a good first day for me :) I must say, after months of flagrant and reckless spending on the house (and me), I'm getting a weird kick out of using up everything in the cupboard. Is frugal the new black? :D

Morning Susie, have a great frugal day:)

Yes he is, Val. He has very bad cellulitis in one leg and the docs threaten occasionally to cut it off when the infection gets really bad. It flared up again before Christmas and I was on the phone throughout the night talking to him and the doctors, because my family, where there is of it, can't be relied on to sort this sort of stuff out.

Anyway on Monday night (our time) he fell out of bed and split the stitches, so the neighbour rang me and I spent five hours sorting it out. At least he's back in hospital where his leg will now improve - but I spent yesterday catching up on sleep then eating like there was no tomorrow.

Oh well, onwards and downwards :)

Hope your getting caught up on sleep. So difficult when they're so far away, mine are in the US. Sometimes I think I'd like to move back there but don't know. Working on oh since son is there it's now more of a possibility but he's not keen, health insurance is a biggie. x

Is private health insurance expensive there? I'm taking it out here, just can't guarantee NHS service here (in my experience).

Whereabouts in the US would you be - if you persuade OH?

Oh suze hope everything gets better xxx

(Hugs) susie - world seems very big at moments like this xx

Is private health insurance expensive there? I'm taking it out here, just can't guarantee NHS service here (in my experience).

Whereabouts in the US would you be - if you persuade OH?

Healthcare cost in the US is a nightmare but with the new Obamacare there's apparently something affordable for everyone, so I may just check into it.

Hope your dad is getting better. x

Last edited:
Hi, I hope your dad gets better soon, well done on getting back to the diet

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Suzie, nice to have a day working from home:)

Back