Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks Macca great advice on both fronts, bless you for letting me know!

And Val we can do this hun - I am sick of yoyoing and losing the same 2 stone over and over again! xxx

Tell me about it. Sheesh...

I've mainly eaten fruit today. Strawberry yoghurt an grapes for lunch. Vodka and OJ = fruit. As it wine right?! Might have some chips as I'm low on carbs lol. Oops! Emptying the fridge before holiday :D

Evening ladies

I can't quite believe this but there's been another bereavement, my uncle in the States this time. He was 94 and went peacefully in his sleep, but he had been so healthy, so it has been a bit of a shock.

I'm OK - the US family is devastated though. He was a lovely man, a real gentle giant. I'd just really like all these dramas to stop now for a bit, I feel like I'm on eggshells waiting for the next piece of bad news...

Also ate two pieces of cake at work - I don't even like cake that much, I'm obviously just a greedy gobbler - and now all the sugar in my system is making me feel sick.

Not a good day.

Sorry to hear that, sendng hugs x

Awww that's grim. More ((((hugs)))) from me...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, a death in the family is always tough no matter the age or how they go. Thinking of you!

Morning all

Thanks for your kind words, they give me a lot of comfort. I'm mainly tired at the moment - stayed up most of Monday night on a sort of suicide watch with my cousin in the States - he'd had a lot to drink (as you do) and was talking of harming himself so my aunt and I were talking him through it, with a lot of coffee. Things seem OK now, and my poor aunt has got some rest. All very traumatic.

Hope you are all having a good week xxx

Suze sorry to hear your bad news xxxx

Morning all

Weighed in at my heaviest ever this morning and I am SO fed up. Every time I seem to get some focus a bloody trauma happens and off the rails I go again. Came in to work this morning to read a FB comment from the (adult) children of a FB buddy who is about to pass away after a collapsed lung. I've known her for over 15 years and have spoken on the phone many times, so I'm gutted. Again.

I feel a bit of a wreck at the mo - twinges of one sort or another; I still haven't made myself exercise; I'm overeating like crazy; and I'm sleeping really badly.

Am going to read the Jason Vale book Pog has recommended and go and buy a cheapie juicer after work.

Love to you all xxx

*sigh* why do these things keep happening around you? :( *hugs*

Take little steps at a time. Read the book and see how you feel. Hopefully it will help. I've posted a whole bunch of things on my diary about juicers and blenders but if you're in need of inspiration, go onto YouTube and find 'Fat, sick and nearly dead' by Joe Cross. He's another juice person and that documentary is really moving. It's 1 hour 37mins long but worth the time.

Jason Vale did one recently too - 'Super Juice Me'. They had it available for free but I think they've stopped now. You can find out more about it on his website - Juice Master - Jason Vale: Juice Diet, Juicing, Fusion Juicer, Juice Recipes, Rebounders. If you have time, watch that too. It's really inspirational.

Also I think you'll find they're doing a detox thing altogether from July 14th - 20th. If you sign up you get motivational videos and tips and people from all over the world join in and share their experience. It seems like a regular thing on the Jason Vale site. I'm away during that time so can't take part this time but it might be worth considering it.

Let me know how you get on x

Thanks hun - so...

Step 1, read the book - great, really inspiring!
Step 2 - bought a juicer - it should arrive Friday - so Sat is my start date for a 5 day detox
Step 3 - I'm away for most of the detox thing Pog mentioned, but found out the friend I'm staying with in Italy is a big fan of juicing so yaye :)
Step 4 - will watch the Joe Cross vid now

I need to break this cycle I'm in, if i want to really enjoy life to the full - so, here we go! :)

Positivity! It's good! :D x

Back