Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning all

Happily the hives are subsiding a bit, so I'm just going to try to incorporate more fruit into my diet and try juicing on the weekend when I've got more time to do the actual juicing.

There's no doubt it helped on the weight front, but for me it's not sustainable long term as the only eating plan.

Gorgeous day here today :D

Later - FYI there's a free kindle book about a woman who lost 200lb on a vegan diet -

And here's one on a woman who lost 150lb in 8 months by juicing -

Bizarre - all the links have disappeared....anyway check it out on dailyfreebooks.co.uk

Last edited:
Hey Susie how do you know of these books? I have the Daily Free Books email but only one of them is on my selection, so if you use same, what choices did you subscribe to?

Oops sorry, going round in circles, we are talking about the same site, LOL. Yes, its where I hve collected a few (lot) of my Keto,Paleo, low carb etc etc books from :D Very handy, eh!

Haha thanks ladies, I've signed up for the free books too ;)

You're sounding positive Susie, love it :) x

Morning all

After advice last night from another part of the forum (the WEMITTS page - "We Mean It This Time" lol - for those with a lot of weight to lose)) I've decided to up my cals to 1500 and just shut up and get on with it :D

Sooooo I'll do my best ot keep to this and stop boring you all with my next mad idea :D

Sxxx

Susie, I love reading your 'mad ideas' seeing as I am a mad idea kinda gal. So, if you cant mull over ideas here, where can you mull them over??? Keep us posted, I say!

Not as mad as me ;) x

Woohoo got out of going to the opera tonight, so am home and cooking up a storm.

I got shirataki noodles but in the shape of lasagna strips in the post today, so am making a veg lasagna with tomato puree, spinach, kale, courgette, peas and basil mmm.

Back