Susie's diary

That's good :) just thought I remembered somewhere it was for one of the small pots? But maybe im thinking of some other diet plan? I'm going to get some love jelly :)

starkissedx said:
That's good :) just thought I remembered somewhere it was for one of the small pots? But maybe im thinking of some other diet plan? I'm going to get some love jelly :)

On PP you can have 1 pot and count it as 0PP but if you you have another you must count it as 1PP, and so on xx

I know I shouldn't but I am a daily weigher, and I have lost 1.5lbs since Monday mornings weigh in :D

Day 3

Breakfast
Shredded Wheat x 2
Skimmed milk
13g Sugar 1pp

Lunch
3 egg omelette
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
3 slices ham
Healthy oil
WW Danish
Streamline jam

Dinner
Large baked potato
Stewing steak casserole from last night 1pp
Anchor lighter 9g 1pp

Snacks
Crumpet
7g Clover 1pp
Clementines

4 weeklies used 37 left

12/49

20 mins kettleworx cardio AP 5

Last edited:
I dont know how I'd cope without crumpets! They are my best snack for when I get in and I'm starving but it's too early for tea! You're day looks nice and filling! Xx

I use all my weeklies every week (and sometimes go over ) and have been losing 1lb- 11/2 lb weekly. Except this week when I went waaaaay over! i tend to use mine at weekend though but it diesnt matter when you use them as long as you're counting them.
I tend to make a note of roughly how many points my meals would be if I was counting. My portion sizes of rice and pasta etc are prob slightly bigger than when I'm counting as I'm not weighing, but I try not to make them too big. If you are worried you are eating too much try a smaller portion and if you aren't satisfied still go back for more a little later! Xx

Good Morning Susan,
Hope you dont mind me posting in your diary, im an oldie WW ;)
I am needing some help to get me back on the ww wagon.
Well done on your journey so far. Love Gemma xxx

I use all my weeklies every week (and sometimes go over ) and have been losing 1lb- 11/2 lb weekly. Except this week when I went waaaaay over! i tend to use mine at weekend though but it diesnt matter when you use them as long as you're counting them.
I tend to make a note of roughly how many points my meals would be if I was counting. My portion sizes of rice and pasta etc are prob slightly bigger than when I'm counting as I'm not weighing, but I try not to make them too big. If you are worried you are eating too much try a smaller portion and if you aren't satisfied still go back for more a little later! Xx

Thanks Becktoria and do your points come out to what they should be on pp's or over?
Mine were over by quite a bit yesterday but I really don't want to keep checking unless the weight doesn't come off.

Another question I'm having a slow cooker curry tonight and brown rice how much cooked rice is a small portion? I don't normally eat rice unless its from a takeaway :D

Good Morning Susan,
Hope you dont mind me posting in your diary, im an oldie WW ;)
I am needing some help to get me back on the ww wagon.
Well done on your journey so far. Love Gemma xxx

Hi Gemma, you're more than welcome to post on here, put your diary up as well if you want to. I've done WW, SW, Rosemary Conley, Calorie counting, but somehow keep coming back to WW.
I've had a relapse since my holidays in August and September and gained 9lbs and have been really poo at getting it back off so I'm hoping this is the kick start I need, as of today I'm 6lbs away from getting back to where I was at the beginning of August :)

Well I feel a bit bloated today but I am just over a week late with my period (middle age syndrome) so it must be due anytime now.

Day 4

Breakfast
Dorset Cereals Simply Porridge 1 Sachet
Skimmed milk
Sugar 13g 1pp

Lunch
WW Thick Grained bread 2 slices
Anchor Lighter 9g 1pp
2 eggs fried in healthy oil

Dinner
WW Danish x 4
20g streamline
12g anchor lighter 2pp
Laughing cow extra light x 1

Snacks
Clementines
Crumpets
12g Clover 2pp
Sugar free jelly with tin peaches

6 weeklies used 31 left

18/49

Last edited:
Susie25 said:
Hi Gemma, you're more than welcome to post on here, put your diary up as well if you want to. I've done WW, SW, Rosemary Conley, Calorie counting, but somehow keep coming back to WW.
I've had a relapse since my holidays in August and September and gained 9lbs and have been really poo at getting it back off so I'm hoping this is the kick start I need, as of today I'm 6lbs away from getting back to where I was at the beginning of August :)

Thank you . I will start writing down what I have once I have been to class tonight and got the info as at the moment I'm confused about it all !
We will see tonight . Best of luck xxx

mitch2044 said:
Hi susie. Have u tried using silver spoon sweetener instead of sugar. It's just as sweet as sugar and no points.

Yes I know I really need to sort that out. I've tried canderel but didn't like it. Does it still have the granular effect like sugar?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's is slightly finer. My 9 year old is diabetic so he can't have sugar, but he loves silver spoon. Has it on his cereal and he does not complain. It is, I think, sweeter than sugar.

Oh well really hated the slow cooker curry, also the rice said 50g dried per person so knowing my men I did 200g, cooked it and there was only enough for them two.
Tried to eat the chicken mix but I really didn't like it so had some toast and jam as couldn't be bothered to cook anything else :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi susie, sorry I only got your question but I would've said 50g dried would be a small portion. Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal. Xx

Back