Susie's diary

Thanks guys you've restored my faith and brought me back on the wagon. Had a bad day yesterday eating choccies and peanuts and had a out 44 pp's. It's all recorded though :(

I normally exercise but for some reason kept running out of time the first week I did F&H

I'm off to a works do today do hopefully can be good. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not posted lately as I've been really busy at work attending numerous meetings and eating food provided so although I've been restrained I am unable to keep a track of the points. I'm going to do F&H from tomorrow till Monday morning and start my new week from there :)

mitch2044 said:
Hi there. I always show a gain. I'm terrible, I weigh myself everyday. Its only on weigh day that I've lost (with any luck).

No it'll be a definite gain this week, I've had Chinese, biscuits and chocolate through working really late and attending two works parties this week, oh and champagne.
Well at least I know why so will buckle down and start weighing and recording everything from Monday.

Okay I gained 1/2lb, not as bad as I feared

New week and I am going to be good as no distractions until Saturday evening

Counting 29pps
49 Weeklies

Week 4

Day 1

Breakfast
Shredded Wheat x 2 4pp
Skimmed milk 180ml 2pp
Sugar 13g 1pp

Lunch
WW Petit Pain x 2 6pp
Clover 12g 2pp
Bacon medallions x 5 3pp
Onions 0pp
Flora cuisine 5ml 1pp

Dinner
1 poached egg 2pp
Baked beans 112g 2pp
Kingsmill 50/50 2 slices 5pp
Clover 12g 2pp

Snacks
Clementines x 4 0pp
Skimmed milk for tea 80ml 1pp

Exercise
Kettlebells 26 mins 5AP

31pps
47 Weeklies remaining

I constantly gain midweek. I have go starve myself day before to get a loss. If its clover lighter u use and cut back to 10g then u wud only use 1 point.

Hi Mitch. No it's not clover light. My foods a bit weird today as its shopping day tomorrow and I'm wanting to use up the food in the fridge before the Xmas food descends on the fridge and cupboards.
Hopefully have proper food tomorrow although I've not been as hungry as I normally am today so carbs and protein obviously are filling me up but no veggies.
I've tried to have as much filling & healthy food today and out of the 31 pps 19 of them are f&h.

Last edited:
I've changed my weigh day to Friday as its easier to have the weeklies at the weekend and then have a few days before I weigh in doing less ProPoints.

So today is day 5

Ive also realised I've not had a lot more than 30 pp's a day so have dropped down to 26 pp's and still have 27 left for the next 2 days.

Breakfast
2 slices of bread 5pp
12g clover 2pp
Marmalade 19g 1pp

Lunch
2 boiled eggs 4pp
2 slices bread 5pp
12g clover 2pp
Packet of discos 4pp

Dinner
2 asda beef quarter pounders 10pp
Tin tomatoes 0pp

Snacks
4 clementine 0pp
Penguin bar 2pp
Milk 1pp

36 pps

27 weeklies left
22 Activiy points for the week

Susie25 said:
Woo hoo, I did points this week and had 26 per day and had 13 weeklies left and .....lost 2.2lbs:talk017:

Bloody brilliant! :D xxx

That's great! I'm no where near the one I set for me! Haha! Whoops! xx

Back