Susie's diary

image-1273169849.jpg

Fresh from the oven. Yum, yum I'm really hungry now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here to follow your diary susie :) hope wi goes good for your tomorrow! That petit pain looks yum!! Would love a bacon medallion roll made from that!! X

starkissedx said:
Here to follow your diary susie :) hope wi goes good for your tomorrow! That petit pain looks yum!! Would love a bacon medallion roll made from that!! X

Hi Starkissed. I had some medallions in the fridge left over from yesterday but couldn't be bothered to cook it. Might have it for breakfast now yum xx

Here to follow xx

Hi Claire-Bear. Please let me know if you think I'm doing it wrong as well xx

Im a newby to SF so we can help each other along Susie ;)

Good luck for W.I, i agree with Tracy .. your diaries have been amazing ... infact ive written a couple down for inspiration xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Good luck for W.I, i agree with Tracy .. your diaries have been amazing ... infact ive written a couple down for inspiration xx

Thanks I'm just eating what I fancy really, and I'm really enjoying my meals at the moment. My tea tonight was really nice. The petit pains are my favs now xx

I hope you and Claire realize that if I do give simply filling a go, I'll be stalking you both:)

xxx

I hope you and Claire realize that if I do give simply filling a go, I'll be stalking you both:)

xxx

You can stalk me any day Tracy ;)

Ok weigh in day and my period has started. I've lost 2lbs so pretty pleased with that considering and also I've had no chocolate cravings just yesterday I wanted to eat all the things on the adverts.

:scale:

Last edited:
Back