Susie's diary

I weigh in on a Friday, so if I am naughty on weekend, I've got all week. Your banana ice cream had no points. What's it made of?

Its made of ...... bananas

You just freeze a chopped banana for a few hours and then mix in a processor until it goes smooth and creamy. I think next time I'll add some vanilla essence and a bit of sweetener as it was a bit tart after a while.

Going to try some oat biscuits later
stew some eating apples, about 4, add cinnamon, sweetener to taste, add some oats until it forms a soft dough, mix into 10 balls and flatten a bit onto a baking tray and cook at 180C or MK6 for about 20 mins

All free:D

Wk2

Day 5

Breakfast
Shredded Wheat
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1pp

Lunch
2 WW petit pain
16g anchor lighter 2pp
4 Bacon medallions
Mushrooms and onion fried in healthy oil

Dinner
Beef Bourginion

Stewing steak
Colmans Sachet 2pp
Carrots
Onion
Mushrooms

Snacks
Clementines
Crumpet
Streamline Jam

5 weeklies used 14 left

35/49

Last edited:
image-2386301647.jpg

Yum yum lunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Susie, if you make the ice cream with really ripe bananas, it won't be tart as the natural sugars will have built up in them. If anyone else wants to know more about making it, I started a thread back in the summer which you can find a link to under my name.Susie, you have inspirem me to make some later, it's been too long! I'm going to experiment with soya yog, but hey, wouldn't a teeny measure of Baileys fit very nicely in there too??!! :>)

Link to recipe
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-plan-recipes/231031-free-ice-cream.html

Last edited:
Susie, if you make the ice cream with really ripe bananas, it won't be tart as the natural sugars will have built up in them. If anyone else wants to know more about making it, I started a thread back in the summer which you can find a link to under my name.Susie, you have inspirem me to make some later, it's been too long! I'm going to experiment with soya yog, but hey, wouldn't a teeny measure of Baileys fit very nicely in there too??!! :>)

Mmmm Baileys, I can't wait till Xmas when I will have some. I've decided to maintain over Xmas and have 90 weeklies and do F&H as well x

Wow just looked at your thread and piccies, the strawberry one looked lovely.

Are the wafer cones still 0pp?

Also if I made a bit more and put it in a Tupperware box could I freeze it for a few days or so, just got about 6 bananas that are just going soft?

Yes, Susie, you can keep the sliced, frozen bananas in the freezer for weeks, I usually just break off a chunk to blitz and make enough for a couple of scoops, any less and there won't be enough in the blender to move around properly. So there's one for the wafer cone and one to be scarfed immediately. Or, you could share... God forbid! :D The cones I used (Askey's) were only 20 cals so were free in my book anyway!
I haven't made it and then refrozen it as I'm not sure if that's really advisable with the freezing, thawing, refreezing etc but I'm sure if you were just keeping it for a few days then it would be fine. The sliced, ripe bananas keep perfectly in the freezer by themselves for ages anyway.

Last edited:
Half a pound is still good though. I stopped exercising cus I was never loosing. Got very disheartening. I've list more since not exercising than I did when exercising. Do feel guilty though.

1/2lb is good. Exercising makes your body readjust metabolism and stuff. When I started exercising regularly I stayed the same 2 weeks then lost 3.5 the 3rd week. Don't be disheartened! X

Don't be disheartened, I rarely have a good loss when I exercise. I do alternate weeks, intense hard exercise one week then gentle the next.

xxx

Back