Susie's diary

Susie25

Silver Member
Hi I've been with WW for about a year and have lost a couple of stone.
I am starting as of today with simply filling.

Please feel free to take a look and comment :)

Breakfast - Scott's porridge oats
Skimmed milk
13 g sugar 1 pp

Lunch - 2 fried eggs using healthy oil
2 slices of smoked ham
3 tbsp baked beans

Snack - banana

Dinner - large jacket potato
7 g clover 1 pp
Tinned red salmon
15 g Heinz light mayonnaise 1 pp

Dessert - sugar free jelly and tin peaches

Snack - 2 clementines
1 crumpet
7 g clover 1 pp

4/49 weeklies

20 mins kettleworx resistance AP 5

Feel totally satisfied and even didn't finish all my dinner as was feeling a bit full.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi susie, seems like a good day x
I've been following s/f for three weeks now and have lost 5lb..3rd weigh in tomorrow.
Good luck on the plan x

Well what a great day yesterday was I normally have 2 biscuits in the evening and I was tempted but was quite satisfied not to have them :bliss:

Day 2

Breakfast
Scotts porridge oats
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1 pp

I mixed some canderel into the oats before I popped them in the microwave and they were a bit sweeter so I might be able to cut out the sugar altogether soon.

Lunch
WW sliced Danish
Baked beans
9g Anchor lighter 1pp
2 slices ham

Dinner
Stewing steak
Caserole vegetables
Schwarts Beef & Tomato Slow Cooker mix 1pp
Tomato puree
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Potatoes

Snacks
Clementines
Sugar free jelly and tin peaches
Warburton crumpet
10g Streamline Jam
7g clover ( if I need it, as I have not tried the jam yet) 1pp

4 weeklies used 40 left

8/49

Last edited:
Hi Hollie, I'm doing OK at the moment but it is only my 2nd day and a sneaky peak on the scales this morning shows I have lost 1lb since Monday morning? Lets hope it stays that way!

By the way loving your signature so have got my own xx

Last edited:
Thats good! Well fingers crossed for your weigh in, what day r u doing? Andthanks i just got it of this website if u type glittergraphics in google it comes up x

Holliexx said:
Thats good! Well fingers crossed for your weigh in, what day r u doing? Andthanks i just got it of this website if u type glittergraphics in google it comes up x

I started this Monday so I'll weigh in then but I might have another look on Friday as this was my previous weigh in day x

Well done Susie! I am living off jelly at the mo to satisfy my sweet cravings! Also am getting through hot choc like its going out of fashion! Xx

graciebabes said:
Well done Susie! I am living off jelly at the mo to satisfy my sweet cravings! Also am getting through hot choc like its going out of fashion! Xx

I'm trying a hot choc sachet in some quark tomorrow for lunch. Hope it tastes as nice as was suggested.
I'm loving my jelly and really enjoying a milky coffee nom nom x

Weird how jelly feels like a treat when you don't have points to spend on choc and biscuits isn't it :) will def continue eating it when I return to PP xx

Back