Susiewoosies numb

Hi Gemma
I way at home coz I'm doing the online version of SW. So I always way first thing in the morning on a Sunday. Because I do that I don't need to change my eating habits for the day.

How are you fing SW after ww?

I am loving sw as i can eat so so much more and enjoy being fully instead of being starving hungry all the time. :)

Hello Missy, hormones are rubbish aren't they, I'm the same, have the depot injection but still get sooo moody, hehe.

Hope your Dad is feeling a little better this morning? How is pet central? xxx

Stupid hormones, stupid weight gain. Feel like having a good sob. I knew I was going to put some weight on just didn't realise it would be that much. Oh well line drawn under it and moving on. (still want to cry though)
I will edit my food diary during the day as I'm not sure what to have.

B: 4 weetabix (2b) with 2 scan bran (1 syn) and s milk (1a) need the fibre

Awww hun (((((hugs)))))... you knew it would happen, it's Christmas and you can shimmy that off quickly. Plan your entire week and you'll be fine.

xxxx

Thanks Lou. I just hoped it would be less. Party last night didn't help. All that lovely party food. I just couldn't help myself. Still back to being good today.

L: batchelors noodles, loads of fruit.
D: diced potatoes, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and quorn leek sausages all done in my actifry. So easy then

Snacks: more fruit, yogurts

You will have all that extra bit off in now time Susie.

We have faith in you! You could always be my slave and you would loose loads... let me know:8855:

Hmm..... no, I think it should be in the "weight loss" diary bit, as it's more than just a "food diary".

Change the title of your thread to say "pls move me to weight loss diary"... or failing that... PM starlight and ask her to move it hun.

xxx

Yea I did notice. It seems everything is becoming more organised which seems a good idea! I do actually prefer the recipe section now. They have even put my recipes in the right section with their own thread! I will add some more green ones for you later Susie!

Well I've bought some more mini chocci bars. Dad eats them as well so thats okay. I bought the cadburys bag of 50 and the Nestle bag of 50 as well. Then nestle one has jelly tots, fruit pastiles and smarties in so I shall enjoy endulging in those.

Right food for today

B: porridge and scan bran with s milk. (1a 1b)
L: poss jacket potato and something
D: pasta with tomato sauce and some grated cheese (1a)

Back