Susiewoosies numb

Well I have returned from Reading after eating for England. Ooops. Must do better:8855:. I'm looking forward to eating healthy food again. Will be doing that from tomorrow and hopefully I can limit the damage. I did enjoy myself though:26:
Hey, Susie,

Welcome back! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself :D x

Great to see you back Susie. Glad you enjoyed yourself. It's nice to have a couple of days off every now and then. I had a green day yesterday and to be honest I didn't enjoy it at all. The thought was there but when it came to eating the food, I wasn't that keen. Guess I really am destined to be a red girl!

Hopefully if you are really good you will STS. Do you weigh at home or use Tesco or Boots scales?

I have decided that if I've put on weight then so be it because I really enjoyed myself. I won't be seeing my friends till next March at the earliest. While I was in Reading I popped into Evans and they had some funky jeans with sparkly gems on the front and back pockets. I needed a size 22 although I think I was a size 21:8855:. They were only £15 and they had a 33in leg which was great. So I bought myself a size 16 for next year (hopefully).

I weigh myself at home Sarah on Sunday mornings. That gives me a few more days. I can't wait to start my green days again. Yummy pasta and jacket potatoes.

Todays yummy food.

B: apple and 2x cereal bars (1b)
L: Jacket potato and beans with cheese (1a)
D: Pasta with tomato sauce with cheese (1a)

Snacks mug shots and yogurts.

mmmmmmm.. you've just reminded me that I have an Aldi style pasta n sauce to try for lunch...

Glad you had a good time in reading..

Sx

I have had scrambled eggs with bacon for brekkie and I am having garlic chicken and mushrooms with a HEXB jacket spud for lunch!

Enjoy your lunch. I've just finished mine. Its amazing how much I missed my green food. Hope you start to feel better soon MrsEdz.:26:

Its funny I can't stand the texture of scrambled egg. Your luch sounds scrummy Sarah:33:

I can only have it if it's really cooked. I can't stand runny eggs or runny omlettes. I wanted a cheese and ham toastie but my wholemeal has gone mouldy!

I can only have it if it's really cooked. I can't stand runny eggs or runny omlettes. I wanted a cheese and ham toastie but my wholemeal has gone mouldy!
Now I could go for a ham and cheese toastie.:D

I am finding it so far so good,its so nice being able to eat free foods when hungry :)
I have not read her diary yet.
I do get stuck for green day meal ideas.
I have so much milk hun for breakfast and was gonna have a mily coffee tonight before bed?
How long you been doing sw do you find it ok?xx

I've been doing sw for just over 7 weeks and I love it. I find red days difficult so I always do green. Jacket potatoes are great with everything. Then there's pasta and sauces made from tins of tomatoes and onions. Or how about some chopped potatoes with their skins on and onion just put them in some foil and spray with fry light. When the potatoes are nearly cooked add some mushrooms, slices quorn sausages and tomatoes. put back in the oven till everything is cooked. Yum

Great Idea ,I didnt no tin tomatoes were free is that right?
If so i am gonna have pasta with tinned tomatoes with onions,mushrooms and then some little bakes new potatoes.
Sorry for all the questions hun!

Oooh yes tomatoes are free on both green and red. I would belost without them. I just chuck everything in a pan maybe add some dried basil (fresh when available) I do tend to add a tiny amount of sweetener as well.

As for the questions, ask away.

Or how about some chopped potatoes with their skins on and onion just put them in some foil and spray with fry light. When the potatoes are nearly cooked add some mushrooms, slices quorn sausages and tomatoes. put back in the oven till everything is cooked. Yum

LUSH!!! xxx

Back