Susiewoosies numb

Err... what's an actifry?

It is very expensive but I think of all the money I've saved in oil and the health aspect. I cook wedges, chips and quorn sausages with fry light andI treat myself to roast potatoes with olive oil.I also do roasted veggies in there as well.

Hey Guys hope everyones feeling okay today. I'm feeling very fat and bleh!!! Really worried about the damage I've done and weigh in on Sunday.

Todays food:
B: 2 weetabix (1b) with 2 scan bran (1syn) milk (1a)
L: Jacket potato with bolognese pasta n sauce and salad with cheese (1a)
D: Lasagne and salad.

Snacks yogurt and fruit.

Morning lady - just remember... you had a brilliant time in Reading and so what if you have a little gain on Sunday, you know how to rectify it... don't let it get you down hun, life is for living after all xxx

Hey Guys hope everyones feeling okay today. I'm feeling very fat and bleh!!! Really worried about the damage I've done and weigh in on Sunday.

Todays food:
B: 2 weetabix (1b) with 2 scan bran (1syn) milk (1a)
L: Jacket potato with bolognese pasta n sauce and salad with cheese (1a)
D: Lasagne and salad.

Snacks yogurt and fruit.

Try not to worry too much Honey. You have to live after all, otherwise you'd go insane. The main thing is that you're back on track and today's food looks very good, so keep on trucking! :D xx

I've really hit a low point at the moment and I don't know why!!! Although I'm on the pill aparently I can still get the moods etc of my period. Looking back 4 weeks ago is when I only lost 0.5lb so maybe its that.:(

I just want to craw into bed and sob but I can't because my dads not well:cry:

Haven't really eaten properly today. I've had a banana 2 yogurts and some weetabix but thats all I want.

Hormones.. don't you just hate them... sorry your feeling low Susie... I hope you are back to your lovely cheerful self soon.

I know what you mean when you don't feel like eating... have been like that the last couple of weeks... so try not to let it get to you and remember it is just a phase and all will be back to normal soon.

I've really hit a low point at the moment and I don't know why!!! Although I'm on the pill aparently I can still get the moods etc of my period. Looking back 4 weeks ago is when I only lost 0.5lb so maybe its that.:(

I just want to craw into bed and sob but I can't because my dads not well:cry:

Haven't really eaten properly today. I've had a banana 2 yogurts and some weetabix but thats all I want.

Hi Susie,

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit rubbish. It's true about the pill... I'm on it and sometimes get shocking moods! Tears, clumsyines, tantrums the lot. Then miraculously, I'm fine again - don't you just hate hormones :mad:

Why not snuggle up with comfy clothes, a hot water bottle and your favourite TV show or a movie...

I hope you feel more uplifted soon, Honey xx

Thanks Leila.
I'm sitting here with the pets watching cheesy xmas song on the telly. Dad went to bed about 6.30 but I could make the pets go to bed that early

Morning Huni
How are you feeling today? I hope you have had a good week.
Any plans for the weekend?
I am woundering if on wi do you eat much less before you go and get weighted?
Have a good weekend

Back