Susiewoosies numb

Ok everyone I've bitten the bullet and decided to join in and put my food diary on here. Hope it's not to boring:D

Breakfast: Quorn sausages, 2 eggs fried in frylight, mushrooms, bbq beans, toast (hexb x 2) quorn bacon (1.5syns)

Wish I hadn't wasted my syns on the quorn bacon as I didn't enjoy it. Realy enjoyed the rest of the breakfast though.

Snacks: 2 satsumas, 1 banana, 1 apple and some grapes. Mug shots.

Dinner will probably be pasta n sauce as I cant be bothered to cook today. I will use some milk in it (hexa) might have some cheese on it as well (hexa)

Also have yogurts

Syns pasta n sauce 1
quorn picnic eggs 3

Sue

Hi Sue/Susie - which do you prefer?

Sorry for picking this up so late - tyring to keep up with everything!

Thanks for creating this thread, it's always great to get new ideas for lovely grub :eatdrink051:x

Doesn't look like much for your tea hun? Also be careful with the cous cous cake....... x

Its all I fancy for my tea. Hadn't had any of the cake yet. I only make 1 a week now. Might have a mug shot later. That will bulk up my tea:)

Haha - love that smiley!!

I know......... it's like 1 hour 34 minutes - depressing.

I'm going to have a coffee at 4pm, joy of joy. Hehe. What you doing this weekend hun?

He He! Yep, I've been that smiley many times ;-)

This weekend, we're out tomorrow buying flooring for the back room. Mother dearest is coming to visit so we've had to pull our fingers out to turn it from the 'don't-know-where-to-put-it-so-throw-it-in-there' room to something that resembles a bedroom! Then we're off to Nando's (YUM)tomorrow evening before going to the movies. Not sure what we're watching yet... Sunday will be a total chill day and tonight I'm exercising; eating tea; devouring said walnut whip; sofa hugging!

What about you? xx

Hi Sue/Susie - which do you prefer?

Sorry for picking this up so late - tyring to keep up with everything!

Thanks for creating this thread, it's always great to get new ideas for lovely grub :eatdrink051:x

Hey Leila

Either Sue or Susie is fine. I answer to most things :D I love reading other peoples Diary's. I love Lou's diary as it has so many ideas.

Hey Leila

Either Sue or Susie is fine. I answer to most things :D I love reading other peoples Diary's. I love Lou's diary as it has so many ideas.

Yes, me too - Lou's diary has been really useful. It's so easy to get stuck in a rut and for me that's when the danger sets in. Since joining this thread, I've been so much more motivated, and it's thanks to all the lovely ladies on here :D

Haha - love that smiley!!

I know......... it's like 1 hour 34 minutes - depressing.

I'm going to have a coffee at 4pm, joy of joy. Hehe. What you doing this weekend hun?
Just 5 minutes to coffee. My brother and Sister-in-law are round for dinner tomorrow so I trying out my Xmas dinner with Quorn roast, lovely SPROUTS (hee hee) roast tatties, broad beans, stuffing
peas and carrots. Yum!!!

What are you doing?

Mmm, the coffee ones are lovely, trouble is - they only come in packs of 3..... oops.

Aww, it's lovely to know that people read my diary, not sure how it inspires people though!!

This weekend I am............ chilling out tonight and making burgers for tomorrows lunch (and the freezer).

Tomorrow - nipping in to town to get a few Xmas presents before it gets too busy, then going over to Marcs.... taking his Gran to Sainsburys, I really miss my Gran (she died a year ago) so I'm borrowing Marc's for the day!!

Then Sunday - chill and make some skinny soup for Monday.

All in all, a pretty boring weekend, no work though so it's looking good

xxx

Mmm, the coffee ones are lovely, trouble is - they only come in packs of 3..... oops.

Aww, it's lovely to know that people read my diary, not sure how it inspires people though!!

This weekend I am............ chilling out tonight and making burgers for tomorrows lunch (and the freezer).

Tomorrow - nipping in to town to get a few Xmas presents before it gets too busy, then going over to Marcs.... taking his Gran to Sainsburys, I really miss my Gran (she died a year ago) so I'm borrowing Marc's for the day!!

Then Sunday - chill and make some skinny soup for Monday.

All in all, a pretty boring weekend, no work though so it's looking good

xxx
My freezer is so packed full at the moment. I'm thinking of getting another one after Christmas so I can batch cook more. I'll be after you for some more recipes.

I've found loads of ideas from your diary so definitely inspiring:happy096:

Todays food is

B: Beans on toast (1b)
L: SW quiche with extra cheese (2a + 1b)) and salad
D: Quorn roast, sprouts, roast tatties, broad beans, peas and carrots.

Syns will be used on cranberry sauce, gravy and stuffing. Yum

Will try and have some yogurt and might have an apple.

Sue

Last edited:
Hey susiewoosie - hows it going? todays food looks nice (Im going to make a quiche over the weekend) wheres your other HEB though? what plans do you have for the weekend? anything exciting? xxx

Hey Rainbow. I ended up putting in more cheese so I used 1b for that. Its cooking in the oven now and it looks yum. I used the mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce and added peppers, peas, sweetcorn, onions and mushrooms.
I've got my brother and sister-in-law round for dinner today thats why I'm doing a roast dinner today instead of tomorrow. Its also a trial run for Xmas to see what the Quorn roast is like. :109:How about you? What are your plans?:33:

Had a great day yesterday. My sister-in-law bought christmas crackers with her and a bottle of sparkling rose that was yummy. So it was just like a christmas dinner. My dad even tried the quorn roast and said that he would eat in on christmas day, just not to much of it. Although I'm sure the 2 dogs got more of it than he did.:D

Well heres todays food.

B: 4 weetabix with hot milk (1a and 2b) was feeling a bit hungry
L: left over sw quiche.
D: pasta and tomato sauce might add some black olives for my syns.

Snacks: yogurts apple maybe a mug shot.

Hey - went shopping yesterday and bought a lovely cardi, (the link to it is in my diary) not done much today, didnt get up till 11!!! I like quorn, it surprised me, what surprised me more was the my OH liked it too!! xxx

Back