Susiewoosies numb

Will look at cardi. Its nice not getting up till later isn't it. I'm loving quorn. I prefer the quorn crispy fillets to the Birds Eye chicken ones which suprised me.
Well I didn't do pasta and sauce as I've been hit by a sicky headache and the thought of cooking is a big no no.
Luckily dad just wanted a couple of rolls for his tea. So I've got Batchelors super low fat noodle pot bbq floavour.

Was also going to do a red day tomorrow for a change but wil do that Tuesday now and I still have a big wedge of SW quiche left.

Didn't manage to have any fruit or yogurts still I'm sure it won't hurt for one day

na it wont hurt! I hardly ever have fruit, altho im into grapes at the min x

Feeling cranky and tired today for some reason. Maybe its the headache from yesterday. Oh well!!!!!

Today Matthew my food is going to be..................

B: porridge with scan bran crumbled in and s milk (1a and 1b)
L: 2 slices bread with quorn turkey cranberry meat stuff (1b) I'm gonna spread the bread with extra light mayo and some cranberry sauce (syns)
D: pasta with tomato sauce and olives (syns)

snacks: remaining sw quiche, yoghurts

remaining syns: I will probably have some olive oil in my pasta sauce as a treat.

Not sure if I can get that over here... or what it would be called if you could. Shame... as think I could make so many more dishes with it.

Ahhh, the beauty of SW. We can eat, eat, eat! YUMMY :D

oops just had a mini bag of jelly babies and its pushed my syns to 16. Still i don't normally use all my syns. I think I'm going to start lumping them all together instead of having daily ones.

Mmm - jelly babies.

I wasn't going to have any syns today, but bought some quorn picnic eggs at lunch and ate 3 on the way back to the office. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!

I'm crrrrraving chocolate now though....

Buy yourself some mini bars and then after WI you can have 1 or 2. I love the picnic eggs. trouble is I tend to have 1 everytime I open the fridge. Forgot to ask what are you doing on your I/2 day Friday.

Mmm, I know, they are quite expensive though. I'm going to keep mine at work so it's not as tempting.

I've just had a mini fudge bar that had 60kcals in, I'm going to count it as 3 syns, so not too bad I guess.

Ohhh my 1/2 day. Marc has got tickets to go and see Rob Brydon (Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey) at Llangollen. Trouble is the tickets are not allocated.

Therefore we have to get there early and que so we get near to the front. Not really what I want to do on a half day, but never mind!

I hate Mondays - it's offical.

Hows your day been Susie? x

I baked rolls for my dad and then did lots of washing so pretty boring. I bought 50 mini bars for £4.99 but they will last a while. You were spot on with the fudge.
Sounds like Friday will be fun. I remember how much I disliked Mondays when I was working. Now I think of it I disliked my job so pretty much everyday at work was like a Monday

A bit late doing this today. Got yet another headache. Will try and drink more water to see if it helps.

B: 2 weetabix and 1 scan bran with s milk (1a + 1b)
L: left over pasta and tomato sauce with olives from last night added some cheese (1a)
D: sandwich with turkey quorn xtra light mayo and cramberry (1b)
Batchelors super noodle with chicken

2 yogurts

I must have missed the post, but did you do a red day the other day Susie....How did you get on? x

Ahh ok!! I remember you were a bit concerned about it. I don't think you neeeeeed to do one, but if you do, let me know how you get on. Don't be scared. Original rocks :)

Back