Susiewoosies numb

oh, i too hope you feel better soon x

How you feeling today? Better I hope... now don't make me give you the lecture on drinking fluids young lady.... of course that is why you are getting headaches tut...

If you don't look after your self more woman I am going to have to send the chippindales round to look after you and no not the nice ones... these are a little more like this...

chippendales.jpg

but when we know you are looking after yourself and drinking more... you may get this......

the-chippendales-tour-2008_002107_2_MainPicture.jpg

See more than one a day hahahaha... to do the housework of course!!!!!!! What ever did you think hehe

but are they free? The scary ones remind me of Big Daddy the wrester:D. I don't fancy yours much anyway:8855:.

Well headache still really bad. I'm trying to drink more to see if it helps. The daft thing is that I used to always drink at least 2 litres before I started SW so I don't know why I'm not now.

Well todays food is easy food.
B: I had a toasted turkey quorn sandwich (1b)
L: Quorn chilli with jacket potato and cheese (1b)
D: Chilli with rice with peas, corn and onion.

I used a sachet mix for the chilli as it was easier so that was 8 syns.

I got those dratted headaches... not had one so far this week..

Drink woman, drink!

or I'll do my father jack impression.. and you reaaly don't want that!

hope you feel better soon

Sx

Oh well didn't manage dinner last night either. Must do better today. The headache seems to be hanging around longer than ususal. Still it won't get the better of me.

B: Porridge and scan bran with s milk (1a + 1b)
L: Jacket potato with cheese and beans. (1a)
D: quorn toad in the hole (12.5syns)with sprouts, carrots, peas and broad beans.

Snacks Yogurt.

All my syns today will be used in my dinner.

Morning or afternoonie here.... So you still have the headache.. mmmm either as we say more fluids or... when was the last time you had your eyes tested? Do you have any teeth problems or could be down to stress... do you have pain in the shoulders and neck and are your calves tight?

Could be that your body is craving something ... if it isn't better soon you should go get yourself checked out.

You take care x

I will try and drink more to see if that helps. If I'm still having problems on Monday I will make a Doctors appointment. Eyes were tested about 3 months ago so not that. I shouldn't be stressed

I will try and drink more to see if that helps. If I'm still having problems on Monday I will make a Doctors appointment. Eyes were tested about 3 months ago so not that. I shouldn't be stressed

I was the same for ages Susie.. but I kept getting jaw and face ache and it was killing me...I thought it was tooth ache so went to the dentist who at the time was next to the drs and the dentist frog marched me round to see the dr and insisted I see one straight away lol... and it was that I was stressed and didn't realise it and was clenching my teeth together and this is what was causing the pain in my cheeks etc.

Now I tend to notice that I do it and try to relax.

I'm on anti depressants so I shouldn't be stressed although I suppose it can sneak up on us any time. As I said it's not gonna get the better of me. How are you feeling now any better at all. Have you been to the chemist to get more stuff?

Well stress does always find away to sneak up on us... so just be careful.

Yes starting to feel better now thank goodness! Thank you for asking x

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. On a plus point hopefully you will be free from illness at Xmas. Thinking back to the stress you might be right as I tend to wake up with with my hands really clenched then they get really bad pins and needles. I wonder if its because I'm going back to my home town to see my best mates and I haven't seen them since June.

Oh you in scotland?

Well see... it creeps up on you and then too late your body is suffering... oh bit light weight isn't it!

So your best mates will be so pleased when they see you! And I am sure they will notice a difference... what are you worried about?

I'm worried about eating. Silly isn't it. I think I will do all red days when I'm down there. I booked the hotel before I started SW and I paid extra for the breakfast. We are also going 2 Xmas markets so I will want to eat the sausages and drink the mulled wine. Still I suppose normal people deal with this all the time

Why not save some of your syns for that week and treat yourself to one or two extra things.

What about this new plan thing if you can get hold of a copy...

Back