Susiewoosies numb

I know its daft to get that obsessive but hey ho. I will save my syns. Its from the Friday to the Monday and when I get home on the Tuesday I will get straight back on plan.

Just started cooking dads dinner, mince and tatties and once again the sicky feeling has come back. So my dinner is in the freezer and I will try and find something easy for me that doesn't smell

Did you have the potato at lunchtime? Sometimes when I don't eat enough I feel sick.. (was plagued with headaches last week too)

hope you feel better soon, but make sure you eat..

Sx

It's all that party-ing..:p

I've had my cereal and then my baked beans and jacket potato. It just seems the last few days I can get through breakfast and lunch but dinner just seems impossible.

As you said it must be all the partying

tut should not have such a good life lool
x

Why don't you book to see the Dr Sue? You've been feeling ropey for a few days now hun.

Try and have something small for tea, you need to eat to keep your metabolism going. x

I really dislike going to the docs but I have told myself that if I still feel crap on Monday I will go. I'm just having a roast chicken super low fat noodle pot. I've made it I just got to eat it now. Think I will have another early night and see if that helps.
Cheers

I'm starting to feel not as crap at the moment which is great:D I'm a bit worried about my metabolism slowing down soI have decided to try and eat my main meal at lunchtime. Hopefully this will help especially if its become a habit not to eat at dinner time. If that makes any sense at all:)

Todays food.

B: weetabix scan bran and s milk (1a + 1b)
D: pasta with tomato sauce and olives with cheese (1a) and syns
T: leftover pasta.

Snacks: 2 Alpen light (1b)

Last edited:
Glad you feeling better chicken....

xx

fingers crossed for sunday then x

Back