SW Food Diary - bikini body

Sounds yummy - think chow mein used to be 6 but they upped it to 16, either way not bad for a treat.

I think it's a little of what you fancy so you don't Crave bad stuff all week, otherwise if you didn't you'd be drooling over it and probably have way more than you would if you just allowed yourself a tiny bit!
X

Exactly!!

We are having a house warming at weekend as well. But I'm going to make a chilli for everyone, SW style and have told people to bring drinks with them. I might attempt one of those half a syn cakes as well...?

Has anyone tried making it?? I'm not a fab baker... but I'd like something that looks like a treat but is low syn.

Hi sweetie you are off to a great start

Thanks guys... I'll be back later to let you know how WI goes.... 75 minutes to go.........

Excited on your behalf! :)

Lost 1lb. So not too bad I guess. Although not sure the Chinese takeaway I just scoffed down me is very good...

Singapore noodles. 2 pieces of prawn toast, 3 chicken wings and some prawn crackers....

Oops

Lost 1lb. So not too bad I guess. Although not sure the Chinese takeaway I just scoffed down me is very good...

Singapore noodles. 2 pieces of prawn toast, 3 chicken wings and some prawn crackers....

Oops

That's great! All in the right direction!!!

This is a long-term plan - the odd takeaway won't hurt too much!

Well done hun x

Feeling very bloated this morning and regretting eating all that chinese last night, along with a mini chocolate bar and 2 glasses of low alcohol wine.

Do I count these out of this weeks syns? Or forget all about them?

Todays food diary:
Breakfast:
35g Porridge (HEXB) with cinnamon made with skimmed milk (Some of HEXA)
Melon and Banana

Lunch: Salad with sardines in tomato sauce. Tomato Mug Shot.

Snacks: Apple and Satsuma.

Tea:
Pork chop with jamaican jerk seasoning, mushrooms and onions. Green beans, brocolli and slimming world chips with smoked paprika.
Aldi coconut and vanilla greek yogurt with grapes.

I'm thinking because of my blow out last night I should probably limit my syns each day this week??

Feeling very bloated this morning and regretting eating all that chinese last night, along with a mini chocolate bar and 2 glasses of low alcohol wine.

Do I count these out of this weeks syns? Or forget all about them?

Todays food diary:
Breakfast:
35g Porridge (HEXB) with cinnamon made with skimmed milk (Some of HEXA)
Melon and Banana

Lunch: Salad with sardines in tomato sauce. Tomato Mug Shot.

Snacks: Apple and Satsuma.

Tea:
Pork chop with jamaican jerk seasoning, mushrooms and onions. Green beans, brocolli and slimming world chips with smoked paprika.
Aldi coconut and vanilla greek yogurt with grapes.

I'm thinking because of my blow out last night I should probably limit my syns each day this week??

I wouldn't try to work out the syns for the lot then take it off.... just try to keep your syns reasonably low for the rest of the week.... an d next time you want a treat try to plan ahead for it

That's what I've done today. So far no syns :)

Ended up using 6 syns yesterday. A small blob of ketchup. An options hot chocolate and a hifi light bar before bed.
A slight chocolate craving. The rest of the ferrero roches keep calling my name but I'm giving them a miss for now.

Todays food diary:

Breakfast - Egg, tomatoes, beans and wholemeal toast (HEXB) & a banana.

Lunch - Mushy pea curry, small jacket potato, Spinach. Apple and grapes.

Tea - Tomato tuna pasta: I'm going to look for ideas today on what to add into it, but thought if i make plenty it'll do tomorrow's lunch as well.

6 syns is great!

Your day sounds lush, I must try this mushy pea curry everyone raves about!

X

It is amazing. I love mushy peas anyway without all the extra bits thrown in. How are you doing??

Knackered, my body still aches from Monday!!! Gotta get back onto exercise tonight though or I'll never do it again!
X

I did my kettlebell and metafit class yesterday so I'm aching a little at the minute, but definitely going to give the 30 day shred a go when I get time.

I'm still renting my flat as well as the house we are now in at the moment and have lots of hassle with it, and need to get it cleaned up before I give the keys back. They just can't do their jobs properly at the lettings place though and keep saying yes to things and then changing their minds and ringing me to say no. I handed my notice in a month ago and they have now decided to tell me they can't accept it and i need to email a different version.

So annoying! And very stressful. I'm pretty stressed out recently.

I did my kettlebell and metafit class yesterday so I'm aching a little at the minute, but definitely going to give the 30 day shred a go when I get time.

I'm still renting my flat as well as the house we are now in at the moment and have lots of hassle with it, and need to get it cleaned up before I give the keys back. They just can't do their jobs properly at the lettings place though and keep saying yes to things and then changing their minds and ringing me to say no. I handed my notice in a month ago and they have now decided to tell me they can't accept it and i need to email a different version.

So annoying! And very stressful. I'm pretty stressed out recently.

Oh that sounds irritating!!! Hope everything gets sorted soon!

Eurgh, lettings agents are the worst - never get anything sorted!!

Back