SW Food Diary - bikini body

Fingers (and toes) crossed for you!
X

+0.5lb not too bad!!
I am going to try and stick to between 5-10 syns a day this week and see how that goes.
No big plans or nights out and have my 10k on sunday.

Sounds very reasonable, maybe eat a bit more before/after your 10k?

Thankyouu!! I'm very excited. Had a really good run last night, so I'm hoping my legs will be working well lol

And yes! Got lots of lovely carbalicious meals planned for tonight and tomorrow.

Sweet potato and bean chilli for lunch today too. YUM YUM YUM!

10k done in 58mins 21secs ??

Wow. I'm rubbish at keeping my diary updated!!
Managed to only put 1lb over the past 3 weeks which I've impressed myself with. Going on holiday on Saturday for 1 week and then its my birthday when I get back. So I'll be back properly after that. Still on Insta and update on there quite a lot.

See you all soon!

Wow. I'm rubbish at keeping my diary updated!!
Managed to only put 1lb over the past 3 weeks which I've impressed myself with. Going on holiday on Saturday for 1 week and then its my birthday when I get back. So I'll be back properly after that. Still on Insta and update on there quite a lot.

See you all soon!

Have missed you around here! Hope you have a lovely holiday :)

I'm back!!!
Has a brilliant time in Lanzarote :) Enjoyed every minute of it.
Plenty of wines, gins, ciders and beers, along with bread, ice creams, crisps, frozen yogurts :)))
However, we did complete 3 morning runs of between 3-4 miles, and had a 3k walk to the next town and back. Plus all the walking up and down the hills in Puerto Del Carmen.

I weighed in on Sunday morning on my home scales to check the damage. And I was looking at 6.5lb on!! However, I seem to be looking around the 3lb on mark now. Back to group tonight, so I can start properly again. It is birthday week and I am allowing myself 2 evenings off plan to celebrate. But hopefully, all will be good!!

Less than 2 weeks now until my half marathon as well, so need to get some miles in this week too.

Glad you had a good time! Sounds lovely.
Also very very impressed that you exercised whilst on holiday, I'm sure the damage wont be too much and you know you've enjoyed yourself so at least you know where it's come from, not like those sneaky unexpected gains!
X

I have to say Puerto del carmen is full of runners, swimmers and cyclists!! So you wouldn't feel out of place. There are also 2 gyms and exercise classes going on!? Crazy stuff!!!!

Definitely will accept the gain tonight as I know I was completely and utterly off plan! My last night I had some concoction of southern comfort, smirnoff ice, lime and blackcurrant cordial.... The syns?!!??!

Ooh how lovely too, running in the tropical sunshine!

Ooh how lovely too, running in the tropical sunshine!

The only thing I didnt like about running there was having to get up so early to do it haha, worth it though.
Half marathon fast approaching so couldn't do nothing. :)
Been on plan more or less since I got back and a couple more days before birthday celebrations start, so fingers crossed I can get another lb or 2 off before weekend.

Yes, but think it was just a freak week tbh as the humidity was really high, apparently it's not usually like that.

Fresh Start
Back from holiday and weigh-in last night showed me exactly +3lb, which all things considering is not bad at all.
I had a few cheeky treats post weigh-in as well last night and I'm starting a fresh today.

I have got my birthday tomorrow, but I will be good tomorrow and then off out for a chinese banquet on Friday which is probably too many syns to even think about http://www.tung-fong.co.uk/menus/menu.pdf and Saturday I can be fairly on plan but will be over my syns in alcohol in the evening. Apart from that, I'm planning the rest of the days to be very low syn and completely on plan.

Wednesday Food Diary

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (x2) Mushrooms and tomatoes and baked beans.

Lunch: Pulled pork in BBQ sauce (SW recipe) with salad (Tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, pepper and cucumber). Melon.

Snacks: Apple, banana and orange. Galaxy bubbles hot chocolate (2 syns)

Tea: Salmon (Aldi infusions) with potato and sweet potato wedges, sugar snap peas and broccoli. Vanilla mullerlight and blueberries with simply nutty muesli (Hex B)

Syns: 2/15

Last edited:
Back