SW Minimins Meet?

NN89

Sexy Member
I noticed there was a meet planned way back in june but it never seemed to materialize?? :confused:

Just wondered if anyone is interested in doing one during the summer? Maybe have a SW bbq or a flexi-syned night out at the pub?! lol

i would be up for a meet in west yorkshire if anyone fancied it?

Oops.....sorry way of my horizon I'm afraid, I live in the East, but have a good one if you manage to arrange a meet. X

I don't think it's quite going to work if everyone is going to go to everyone else house! :p Maybe we should have reigonal meets, like I'm in the South West, so we could meet in bristol or cornwall or taunton or something.

I don't think it's quite going to work if everyone is going to go to everyone else house! :p Maybe we should have reigonal meets, like I'm in the South West, so we could meet in bristol or cornwall or taunton or something.

wooo.. Iv heard theres some pretty sexy people living in bristol... :banana dancer:

If it were to happen sometime after the first week of august, i may ahve passed by then so i'd be up for it, aslong as it were reasonably located to me, dont mind doing a tad bit of traveling! x

We should get a boat and party in the middle of the sea! How amazing would that be!!

Think after a few drinks I would be man over board and swimming back to shore, the wales would think they had a new playmate and the sharks would think Christmas lunch had come early.

I love driving, it's about the only thing I can do as a "normal" person, I have a fabulous sexy adapted car and I absolutely love driving - an excuse for a road trip :D

Natt xxx

PS I hear there are some sexy people in Bristol too ;)

Meeting people on here would be cool! Im from the Suffolk area if anyone else is? I know Donnie is just down the road in Norfolk.

Oh and Bristol was great! Remember someone on here saying they lived there, went out to the Revolution Vodka Bar and Panache Nightclub last night, awesome!

noooo everyone needs to come daaaaarrrnnn sssaaarrrffff!!!!!
(that was meant to be down south!) with me!!!

went out to the Revolution Vodka Bar and Panache Nightclub last night, awesome!

here here, is that a suggestion for a meeting then?? LOL

i dont mind what we do, and if i can get there im up for it, BBQ sounded good, but who would house us all? cause i can't cram u all in here unfortunatly.. LOL

plus, just incase one of u turns out to be a physco.. :D lol Jokes!

brisssssstollllllllllllllllllllllllll

It'd be nice to finally meet everyone, and not only that but be with people who think like meeee!

I took us 3.5 hours to get to Bristol, dont think I can afford the petrol to get back there any time soon unfortunatly, however, its a blinding city! Great nightlife!

Back