SW Solo - time to look after me

Well done on the weight loss :D

You did really well at the meal out and you should feel proud of yourself :)

tillymax said:
Well done on the weight loss :D

You did really well at the meal out and you should feel proud of yourself :)

Thanks for the encouragement Tilly, I really appreciate it :)

Snacks: banana, seafood sticks
Tea: spicy beef stew, broccoli, green beans, courgette and brown rice
Frozen cherries (defrosted!) with ff yoghurt.

Night all x

Well done on the weight loss, and hope you get to your mini goals soon :)

Am intrigued to know what on earth is mushy pea curry? :D

Well done on the weight loss, and hope you get to your mini goals soon :)

Am intrigued to know what on earth is mushy pea curry? :D

Hi Blossum

Mushy pea curry is from TinnedTomatoes diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-diary-confessions-tears-joys-slimming-2.html

She adds loads of extras to it, but I made it for a quick lunch with 1 small tin mushy peas, half a tin of baked beans and some curry powder. It was tasty and great for a quick lunch. Probably would have been better with some tinned tomatoes added (per Vicki's recipe)

x

Early night last night, but didn't sleep well, really tired today.

Breakfast: egg, bacon, beans (I was starving)
Snack: banana, apple, seafood sticks
Lunch: Couscous, tin of sardines in tomato sauce, peppers and sugar snap peas.

Must get off this site and on with some work! School run in a minute and I've hardly got anything done :rolleyes:

Tea tonight - not much in so 3 different meals for 3 different people! I had leftover beef stew with new potatoes and courgette.

Need to go shopping!

Sipping 4 syns of G&T now :)

Straight to work this morning, grabbed a quick nectarine with natural yoghurt, really hungry by about 11:00 but with a customer - wish I'd taken an apple with me. Got home, grabbed an apple while I decided what to eat, and having mushy pea curry (this time made with tomatoes) and some leftover couscous. It is really delicious!

Off to a friend's this afternoon where I will studiously ignore the biscuits (I hope she hasn't baked a cake!) and sip my black tea. I'm lucky - I've never liked milk in tea or coffee so I never use any syns/hex's when I have one.

I've noticed that since I've been getting more fruit and healthy options in, not buying crisps and biscuits, the children have had no choice but to change their habits too. My oldest has started making herself smoothies because there's so much lovely fruit in the house, and the little one asked if she could have a snack and came back with a bowl of fresh raspberries. (And there were sweets in the 'treat drawer' which is where she'd usually end up)

So I'm really pleased that this lifestyle change (do I dare call it that yet or is it still just ANOTHER diet) has had a positive impact on the whole family. :D

Much better - and as for the couscous, just hoovering up leftovers - old habits die hard :)

To make a really quick lunch I just mixed mushy peas, beans, tomatoes and curry powder, can't believe how yummy it is.

Thanks!

No probs :) I usually make a big batch of it, once a week and freeze it down into tubs. Great to just pull out of freezer and warm through :) I luv adding all the extra's into it though, so it really does make a great pan full when I make it lol xx

Went to my friends for coffee yesterday afternoon and DIDN'T have a scone that she'd bought for us. :) It looked so lovely - fresh cream and jam!!! - but I declined and just had my 2 cups of black tea instead.

Last night for dinner I had a Tesco lamb shank in mint gravy (which I read on Cai's diary was free, seemed a bit nice to be free, but hey I'm not complaining!) with new potatoes and green beans. Muller light for pudding, then later a packet of ryvita crisp things that everyone's been raving about on here (rightly so as it turns out) with a cottage cheese 'dip'. Yummy.
And because I really fancied it and it was Friday I had a large glass of lager.

Looking forward to a relaxing Saturday.

Up early and out for a very brief work appointment.

Popped into Waitrose to pick up a supply of Ryvita Minis!

Breakfast of eggs, bacon, mushrooms, beans, fried potato.
Yoghurt and raspberries for pudding (I know, after breakfast!)

Will have a late lunch before heading into town for a party tonight, another evening for which I will no doubt need to draw a line under tomorrow morning!

Yesterday:
Lunch: noodles, baby corn, green beans, pepper
Supper: M&s mexican chicken and bean salad, no dressing
Half a fresh fruit salad
Snacks: nectarine, banana
Several G&Ts at the party

Ate my salad coming home on the train while everyone around me was eating mcdonalds. :)

Back