SW Solo - time to look after me

Thanks Blossums. Are u ok? Hope things are going well, 1 more lb to the magic 10% for you, stay positive hun. X

Wasn't hungry for tea tonight, had a couple of plums and some strawberries then my evening hex a/b treat of cheese triangles and Finn crisp.
And my customary G&T of course.

Early night tonight, in bed with a good book now.

Ages since I last posted and it's wi tomorrow :(

I went away for the weekend to a friends - she's starting a diet this week, but cooked a massive roast dinner on Sunday with all the full fat trimmings and an apple crumble for pudding. I was good for the whole of the rest of the weekend but I just couldn't resist the roast dinner (and anyway it would have been rude not to, she'd spent all day cooking it!)

Monday I had yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, went for a 2 hour walk, then couscous, mackerel and courgettes for lunch.
Had beef stew that I'd put in the slow cooker for tea (with potatoes and veg) and then an early night. So a pretty good day.

Today (Tuesday) I had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.
Went food shopping and ate most of a packet of crabsticks while I was walking round.
Came home, lunch was beef stew from last night, sugar snap peas and couscous. FF yoghurt for pudding, 3 plums for a snack.

So far for tea I've had finn crisp crackers and laughing cow lights. May or may not have something else later.

Also since I got my new phone, the minimins app doesn't work (with the new version of the iPhone OS iOS5 if anyone's thinking of upgrading.) So that's also why I've posted less often.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

x

Wi this morning. STS. Not surprised.

I'm fine with that.

Off to my little girls assembly this morning.

At least its not a gain hunny :) Enjoy the assembly xx

No more than I deserved. Not doing well this week either, and going away next week full board. Don't fancy my chances. :)

Try your best to stay focused and to plan on your run up to your week away, and then get straight back on when you get back...you only live once, so might as well enjoy your trip, and you never know, you might even be surprised :) xx

I lost 1lb this week, which I think was a lucky lb, cos I haven't had the best week. I think it must be all the soup iv eaten, lol xx

Thanks for the encouragement Hun, I needed that. Weighed this morning and I'm -1 this week. I have been good this week, and I will try to make the right choices while I'm away. Looking forward to some quality time with the children away from work. Enjoy your half term x

Working away for the last two days - yesterday I grabbed a banana and a coffee for breakfast, lunch was sushi and a fruit salad, and for tea I had pasta with tomato sauce at the pub.

This morning was a banana again, then I was home in time for lunch so I had home made bns soup, tin of mackerel, half a potato and some mashed swede and carrot. It was nicer than it sounds :)

Off on my hols tomorrow for a week. Yay! X

Thanks blossums, I'm off to Devon for a week. Stopped overnight at my mum's in Dorset, weighed myself on her scales this morning (double checked because I couldn't believe it) and I'm -3. That's just 2 away from my 10%.

Hurray. Hopefully that will give me an incentive to stay strong in the face of a full board breakfast and lunch buffet!

Oh that's great luv :D It is motivating when you lose more isn't it!

Have a great holiday luv and you'll hit that 10% off in no time
x

Oh dear, it's all gone to pot and all because of a 1 week holiday. Have even been avoiding logging on here which is a mistake because I need the help.

OK, so I'm back on it now, I've got my head around it and I'm determined again.

Holiday was horrendous for food - I have absolutely no will-power in the face of pudding :( I thought I'd pick wisely but I didn't manage it past the first day, so it was pudding at lunch and dinner time, full english breakfast every morning and all the wrong foods through out the day.

Once I got back from holiday, I just couldn't get back into the swing of it again.

So I'm now going to try again.

Thanks TT for your message, it's what has got me back on here xx

Awww....Smills :)

It sounds like you enjoyed your holiday ;) We are all allowed to cut ourselves a bit of slack every now and again, and afterall, you were on holiday.

Anyways, glad your getting back into the swing of things...and hopefully, whatever you've put on, you'll get off dead easy. I have every faith.

Keep sharing your diary, so we can keep an eye on ya ;) xx xx

Welcome back xx

Back