Syn Free Sarah!

Quick post to finish the day

L - Diet coke with lime (very nice) Tuna pasta salad with salad cream (3.o syns)

S - Banana, small orange

T - Tea at the pub - Gammon, Salad and Jacket - amazed at myself there were two butter portions on the side and I didnt open them - this is a definate first for me :eek:

2 x 125ml white wine - 8.5

S - Fibre plus bar (HEB)

Hubby away so have spent the night organising all my SW recipes - there are so many not sure to start but have bought a swiss roll tray and lots of lemons today ..... bet you cant guess what I am going to try!!!!

Total Syns - 11.5

Total Cigarettes - 0

Nite x

roulade! That is also on my list of things to try this week can't wait! X

sarahrad said:
Have been to non smoking clinic today. ....am very pleased with myself as reading is down to one (lowest it gets due to atmospheric pressure ???) am going to try and go down a level of patch in a few days x
Just sat at the gym while little one has her induction session at the creche! So far she has settled which means from next week i can exercise for an hour in the morning while she has a fab play! Then i can bring her back in the afternoon for a swim, we should be as fit as fiddles and have some giggles to :)

B - plums, melon, strawberries

Hea milk in tea

Laying off the cough sweets today ..... Cant bear to waste syns on them !!!!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Evening Sarah xx

I can't get over how well you're doing!

You've totally embraced the whole health and fitness thing. And to have given up smoking is simply wonderful. I hope you keep reminding yourself of just how brilliantly you're doing!

I love the idea of little one in the creche while you're pumping iron in the gym, and then back later for a paddle! Excellent!

One day,when I used to smoke, I collapsed in the doctors surgery having just walked up the stairs. They had to put me on a nebuliser for half an hour. The doctor looked me straight in the eye and told me I was killing myself, and that I had the lungs of a 70 year old. It was quite a shock, but just what I needed, and gave up soon after that.

Keep it up hun xx

lottie33 said:
Been fag free for 1 whole week now yay it's been tuff but I'm getting there done zumba 3 times this week so hopefully I've lost some this week, we shall see in the morning x

Congratulatuons on the smoke free week Lottie!

And good luck for tomorrow xx

skinnydawn said:
Evening Sarah xx

I can't get over how well you're doing!

You've totally embraced the whole health and fitness thing. And to have given up smoking is simply wonderful. I hope you keep reminding yourself of just how brilliantly you're doing!

I love the idea of little one in the creche while you're pumping iron in the gym, and then back later for a paddle! Excellent!

One day,when I used to smoke, I collapsed in the doctors surgery having just walked up the stairs. They had to put me on a nebuliser for half an hour. The doctor looked me straight in the eye and told me I was killing myself, and that I had the lungs of a 70 year old. It was quite a shock, but just what I needed, and gave up soon after that.

Keep it up hun xx

Thanks dawn x i am sure the difference this time is mini mims! Its great to keep u going x although very addictive i have never been to bed so late!!!

Lol this site is brilliant the person that put it together is a genius i wouldn't have been able to do it without it! In fact when Im nearly at 10% is when i give up and think i can do it on my own but this time Im not even thinking of giving up and i think that is down to this site!

Nite nite Sarah x

sarahrad said:
Thanks dawn x i am sure the difference this time is mini mims! Its great to keep u going x although very addictive i have never been to bed so late!!!

Haha! Im with u on that hun...I think "one more post..." and then suddenly its 2am and I've gotta get up in 4 hrs lol! Xx

shenzi said:
Lol this site is brilliant the person that put it together is a genius i wouldn't have been able to do it without it! In fact when Im nearly at 10% is when i give up and think i can do it on my own but this time Im not even thinking of giving up and i think that is down to this site!

Nite nite Sarah x

Too right Shenzi xx

This site is the biggest motivational tool ever! Xx

So p****d off I've put 1lb on and I've dine good this week n also did exercise I dnt no what I've done wrong :(

I hear you Lottie. I put on 1.5lbs this week and, apart from the weekend when I was barely naughty, I have been 100% on plan.

I've done the 30 day shred stage 2 for 5 out of the last 7 days and take Lily for a good 2 mile walk up some pretty steep hills too every day, so God only knows where I am going wrong!

Loads of people have said that my food diary looks fine, so go figure?

I am looking forward to a good loss next week - I hope!!

hi sarah sorry about the lb gain i put on 1/2lb this week as well doesn't it pee you off when u've stuck to plan hopefully we will both have a good loss next week to make up for it, well done on the no-smoking :happy096: xx

So p****d off I've put 1lb on and I've dine good this week n also did exercise I dnt no what I've done wrong :(

Hey lottie ..... dont worry love it will probably drop off you next week. I havent started exercising yet but when I do it normally makes me gain or stops my weight loss for a week or two! Lefe is so unfair! Keep up the good work and the posting chick we will win through :D

Anyone have ny family meal suggestions for me plz

Evening lottie ... what sort of things do you like - are you on extra easy? I have made lots of the recipes out of the books / mags. Some of my fav's are -

EE Lasagne
Spaghetti Bol
Cottage Pie

If you like curry the keema mince is awesome (kids might not be impressed though!!)

Dawn has posted a lovely recipe for broc and cauli cheese.

Oh and my new fav is slimming world meat pasties made with mash potato they are to die for .... I love my savoury food and they are syn free!!!

hi sarah sorry about the lb gain i put on 1/2lb this week as well doesn't it pee you off when u've stuck to plan hopefully we will both have a good loss next week to make up for it, well done on the no-smoking :happy096: xx

Evening Valerie - thanks for the post .... I have lost this week - lottie put on these forums are so confusing! I am battling away with the smoking .... think its two weeks now so I am very pleased......if only I could get rid of my weekend glass of wine or two!!!! Hope you have enjoyed the sunshine :D I will subscribe to your diary so I can get some of your fab ideas xxxx

Horrid shift at work Friday - 12.30 - 9.30pm. Hubby was home after a few days away so not time to post so to catch up -
Friday EE

B - SW Free meat pasties (I was trialling them and could not resist!!!)

L - Tuna, Pasta, Salad (1 syn mayo), Fresh Fruit Salad

T - Mince and vegetables, fresh fruit salad

HEA - milk
HEB - forgot

Syns - 1.5 milk, 8.5 wine

Total - 10
:D

:mad: At work today 11.30-8.30pm. Very depressing, the sun is shining, hubby and daughter are still in their PJ's and I am off to work :cry: Never mind it pays the bills (and the food bill has grown loads due to the huge consumption of fruit salad since I joined SW!)

Sat EE

B - Mushroom omelette (inspired a few nights ago by Dawn!!) tomatoes and 1 slice of bacon. Cup of tea (0.5 syn) Flora (1.0 syn)

L - Chicken pasta salad (2.5 syn salad dressing) Fresh Fruit Salad

D - SW Chilli, rice, vegetables, fresh fruit salad

S - Chesse and melba toast (1.5)

HEA - cheese
HEB - Fibre plus bar
2 wine (8.5)

Total Syns - 14

:D Must of walked miles today which is great and still no cigarettes x

I hear you Lottie. I put on 1.5lbs this week and, apart from the weekend when I was barely naughty, I have been 100% on plan.

I've done the 30 day shred stage 2 for 5 out of the last 7 days and take Lily for a good 2 mile walk up some pretty steep hills too every day, so God only knows where I am going wrong!

Loads of people have said that my food diary looks fine, so go figure?

I am looking forward to a good loss next week - I hope!!

Evening Annya

This weight loss lark is hard going sometimes isnt it chick ... who knows what goes on these bodies.... keep your focus, keep posting (you keep me going lovie :D)! Take care and enjoy this amazing weather x sarah x

Hi Sarah,

sorry to hear you're working tonight :(

just think of those extra pennies :D

Still no dirty old fags hun...brilliant!!! :woohoo:

Back