Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Forgot to total, but ended up OK and on plan for the day, will update tomoz. G'night all x

Yayy I had a feeling you would be ok, have a great day sweet x

Late breakfast, I'm betting I will have to share my fruit again...

Attachments

• 1421750453739.jpg
    1421750453739.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 49
Hahaha, I just looked at the pic of my breakfast, and it doesn't actually look that good, does it? My egg poaching technique needs some, uh, work. Still, it tasted not bad, and I haven't poisoned anyone yet!

Today's food;
B- egg, beans, 1/2 banana, 3/4 pear, yes I had to share!
S - 2 cranberry and coconut crispbread crackers (1.5 syns)
L - nibbles of ham while cooking, noodles and peppers with a spritz of BBQ frylight
S - SW quiche
D - black bean soup, more SW quiche, meringue (3 syns) and mullerlight apple pie (1 syn)

I should have had fruit with my meringue, instead of mullerlight, cuz that was actually way too sweet... Yummy tho.

Last edited:
Those crispbreads sound lovely x

They were - but I only had two, and they're quite little. I bought them at Aldi this morning and posted them in the Syn Values forum as I wondered if they might count as a Hex B, it might have a lower syn value due to the fibre content or whatever (?)

Anyhoo, yes, I had a couple of them this afternoon - yumm-O! However, I weighed out 25g and that's only about 8 crackers, so for me at the mo, not worth it for 5.5 syns.
They are nice though, and not full of preservatives and monodiglyceridethanolatums and whatnot. My kids loved them too.
If they were a Hex B I'd have them regularly, even if I was only allowed eight!

So here I am again, evening time, pondering what to have for my healthy extras today. I haven't had any real bread yet this month, so I'd like to stick with that if I can, so will prob go for the ol' ryvita and cheese again.
Yeesh this has turned into quite a rambly post again! I need to edit in my head before I start typing, hahaha!

They were - but I only had two, and they're quite little. I bought them at Aldi this morning and posted them in the Syn Values forum as I wondered if they might count as a Hex B, it might have a lower syn value due to the fibre content or whatever (?) Anyhoo, yes, I had a couple of them this afternoon - yumm-O! However, I weighed out 25g and that's only about 8 crackers, so for me at the mo, not worth it for 5.5 syns. They are nice though, and not full of preservatives and monodiglyceridethanolatums and whatnot. My kids loved them too. If they were a Hex B I'd have them regularly, even if I was only allowed eight! So here I am again, evening time, pondering what to have for my healthy extras today. I haven't had any real bread yet this month, so I'd like to stick with that if I can, so will prob go for the ol' ryvita and cheese again. Yeesh this has turned into quite a rambly post again! I need to edit in my head before I start typing, hahaha!

Lol I like your thinking - I wish the hex's were a bit more versatile to other brand versions x

Just on my way to bedski with my cuppa... snacked on 4 x light cow cheese (didn't have enough for the full five, that will be okay right?) and 4 x dark ryvita with peanut hottie quark (3 syns)

Totals:
Exercise - school run, walking around town, errands, etc
Water: about 750 ml
Hex A&B ryvita and light cow cheese
Syns: 8 1/2

G'night!
x

Back at work... Had coffee, satsuma and banana this morning. At the mo, I'm stinking up the lunch room with my hard boiled egg and spinach salad! Ready for another gourmet looking pic of my food?? YOM.

Attachments

• 1421844491437.jpg
    1421844491437.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 53
Back at work... Had coffee, satsuma and banana this morning. At the mo, I'm stinking up the lunch room with my hard boiled egg and spinach salad! Ready for another gourmet looking pic of my food?? YOM.

I had salad today too looks ok to me ;) and a good balance x

Bahaha, Alpen Light!

Just got back from yoga and starving! Having my enchilada made with BFree wrap (hex B), peppers, onions, leftover carrots, sliced chicken breast, kidney beans and 25g cheddar (hex A) ! Plain f/f yogurt on the side... A bit messy as the innards spilled out as I was transporting it from dish to plate!

Attachments

• 1421871997217.jpg
    1421871997217.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 45
Bahaha, Alpen Light! Just got back from yoga and starving! Having my enchilada made with BFree wrap (hex B), peppers, onions, leftover carrots, sliced chicken breast, kidney beans and 25g cheddar (hex A) ! Plain f/f yogurt on the side... A bit messy as the innards spilled out as I was transporting it from dish to plate!

Ah lol I get it now x

Totals! ...I almost forgot again, so posting now...
Exercise - hardly any, but went to yoga - mostly stretching and breathing
Water - about 750ml
HexA and B, BFree wrap and cheddar cheese
Syns- 4 ish. I think! Must check this tomoz
Night all!

Looks like you're doing great, well done on the dryathlon. I like the pics too.

What's the peanut hottie? Sounds good. Will be trying the oat cookie recipe too!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks like you're doing great, well done on the dryathlon. I like the pics too.

What's the peanut hottie? Sounds good. Will be trying the oat cookie recipe too!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good to hear from you R I a hummingbird! How's your new little man?
Ooh, you need to try Peanut Hottie, if you like peanut butter at all... It's a hot drink mix - got mine at Tesco, seems quite low in syns for the amount you get.

Today so far, coffee and banana, but much time for anything else! Here's lunch - SW quiche, yog and satsuma;

Attachments

• 1421930969431.jpg
    1421930969431.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 38
Forgot to say, weighed in this morning, and down 2 lbs, yaaaaaaaaaaay! (I just did that in my best Kermit the Frog voice) :)

Forgot to say, weighed in this morning, and down 2 lbs, yaaaaaaaaaaay! (I just did that in my best Kermit the Frog voice) :)

Aah that's fab well done whoop your going to be in the next stone bracket before you know it x x

I've just dropped into the twelves with this loss, so totally chuffed!
Snacking on pops, strawberry, grapes and tea this afternoon! Nom.

Back