T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Hope you have an amazing time at the danceathon!! It sounds like a lot of fun :)

Well done! And doing all the routines too is brilliant :) The scales will show it on Thursday too :)

Yay riding lesson tonight, but before that, going to spend some time up at uni to try and get a bit started on some work.

B - spiced apple zoats. (HEXB1)

L - Butternut squash and swede mash, with Secret Sausages (1.5 syns)

S- HEXB2 scan-bran with HEXA LC Light.

D- roast fish and vegetables.

Feel SO much more in control when I'm having SP days, I love being able to have the two B choices. It probably won't be such an issue once it gets warmer, because I won't want hot breakfast

Happy hump day! I'd totally forgotten that this was a short week. Looking forward to spending more time with my OH (although I am annoyed that there won't be any gym classes this weekend!)

LBT class done - I've missed this class, because of lectures, so it was good to be back! I've also made a decision to use my syns during the week on things like raw fruit bars, as well as sauces: I think it makes sense to try and have "healthier" syns!

B - apple and plum zoats. (HEXB1)

L - HEXB2 scan bran with HEXA LC light and salad. Nakd bakewell tart bar (7 syns)

S - Proper corn - there's a new peanut and almond flavour, so I HAD to try that out! (6 syns)

D - SP stir fry, with BNS noodles. (1.5 syns for sweet chilli sauce)

Total syns for the day: 14.5

Plus lots of fruit and salad bits throughout the day!

Lovely day at the seaside - managed to avoid all the bad stuff. Absolute nightmare trying to find somewhere that had a salad without potatoes or couscous?! Finally found somewhere with a smoked salmon and avocado salad; ordered minus the avocado and left the tiny bit of coleslaw and the croutons. Feelings rather smug.

D - is going to be quorn fillets with roasted veg.

S - HEXB2 of ryvita with quark. HEXA cheese with a mini salad. Nakd cherry bakewell bar (7)

Will have custard for pudding (6)

Total syns for the day: 13

Thanks Shelley - I realised that whilst the cakes looked amazing, they didn't look as good as I will when I'm thin! Planned a couple of evening meals for the next two days: I'm going to do normal EE tomorrow and Sunday, then back to SP from Monday.

I've been wanting to try an avocado based pesto for ages, so will make that to have with pearl barley tomorrow. Then Sunday I really fancy corn chowder! Must stop looking on line at recipes... finding way too many non-SP meals that I want to have.

I realised that whilst the cakes looked amazing, they didn't look as good as I will when I'm thin!

Must stop looking on line at recipes... finding way too many non-SP meals that I want to have.

This is the thing I try & think of when want a treat - do I really want it more than I want to be fit & fab?! You can do it & planned food sounds great

I wonder why I torture myself with things online - my most recent fad watching people do a 10,000 calorie cheat day on YouTube. I could so do it but mustn't!!

I think something's shifted, because I'm finally starting to put me before short term food gratification! That said, we are off to a chocolate festival today, so I'm sure I'll try a few samples. Going to the gym this morning, and today will be relatively low in terms of planned syns.

B - HEXB spiced plum zoats.

L - salady sort of affair, with HEXA of cheese. I might syn a couple of scan bran if I'm hungry (or may have a Mug shot)

D - will be making avocado and watercress pesto (https://twofatvegetarians.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/recipe-watercress-and-avocado-pesto/) I'll be omitting the olive oil, but will need to weigh the avocado to work out syns - I'm thinking for a quarter, I'll be looking around 2.5 syns, give or take! Will serve this with loads of veg.

Back to SP tomorrow. The plan is to include a couple of EE days a week at the moment. Mainly to keep my OH sane! I'm actually really enjoying SP and I find I have loads more energy

Feeling a bit bleurgh and not really hungry. Ears are all blocked and throat's sore; sure signs of a cold coming. Annoying, because I was saying just the other day that I've not been ill for ages.

Just having a mugshot and some fruit ryvita with quark, then going to try and get an early night.

Back on plan tomorrow with an SP day. Will just have to wait to try the avocado pesto!

Back